Chapter 12

AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS WAS A PART OF CHAPTER 10 BUT I DIVIDED IT. BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL UPDATE AS SOOON AS I CAN.
-------

The whole ride was spent in silence. He didn't say anything and i didn't want to start a conversation with him so i stayed silent and looked outside the window. He was driving so fast like a madman. You couldn't see anything outside. Everything that we passed was blurry to my eyes. But i didn't told him to slow down the car. He wouldn't listen to me anyway.

We finallly arrived at the house after a long exhausting tense silence awkard ride.
"Get out of the car Crystal and go to our room." He snarled.

I have had it with him. He can't handle and treat me like this. I haven't done anything and if he would shut up and listen to my explination for a second then he would find out the truth but no. He does and goes on doing everything and whatever he wants. But not anymore. I know it that i am guilty that i didn't do anything.

"No." I said getting angry with the second that past. I stayed rooted at my seat and didn't step out of the car.
"Get out. Right now dammit Crystal." He growled and slammed his hands on the steering. I didn't say anything and stayed at my place.
"Crystal don't make me do it." He said calmly. I still didn't move.
He got out of the car and slammed the door shut. He was walking to the my side of the door. I hurried to the other side and locked the car.
"Crystal open the fucking car. Crystal i am warning you." He screamed and was banging at the door. I still didn't open it. If he can do whatever he wants then i can do too.

He banged the door a couple of times. He stopped and looked at me. If i thought that when he was in my house that was furious them i don't know what look he is giving me now is. He was litterally red from the anger. Litterally believe me.

He began walking backwards. Huh what is he doing ? Then he began running towards the door. He surprised me when he kicked the window and the glas shattered to pieces. I screamed and turned my face so that the glasses wouldn't hurt me. How the hell did he do that without hurting
himself ?
He opened the cardoor by sticking his hands inside from the window, that he shattered a minute ago, and unlocking the door.

He came inside and picked me bridal style. I screamed loudly and trashed in his arms trying to get free but he held me tightly against him.
"Stay still Crystal. This is your last warning. I have had enough of your childishness. Don't raise your punishments." He screamed and glared daggers at me. I fell limp in his arms and didn't move the whole time he walked in the house to his bedroom.

When we arrived at his bedroom well ours like he said he walked inside locked the door and trew me on the bed.
He hovered above me. And stared at me.
He began biting my neck really hard drawing blood. I scream from the pain. It hurt so damn much.
"Stop it." I screamed and tried to move him away from me but he didn't move an inch.

He began kissing and sucking where he bit calming the throbbing the pain a little. He trailed kisses on my jaw my ear. Making me shiver. He finally came to my lips and kissed me. He began slowly then faster. He squeezed my breast. I gasped. He took that chance to slip his tounge inside me. I moaned at feeling his tounge touching mine and exploring every corner inside my mouth.

"Do you like to be spanked so much that you do whatever you want ?"
"No no no Nathan." I screamed. I didn't want to be spanked this time. I loved it the firts time because i got pleasure in the end but i know this time i won't get any because he is angrier than then.

But he didn't listen to me. He stood up from above me. And was about the grab me when i ran out of the bed. I was running to the door and was going make run out off the room. When he grabbed me by my waist.
"Oh no no. You are not going anywhere this time." He whispered in my ear and dragged me to the bed. He sat on the bed and bend me down on his lap.
He then began spanking me. He spanked me hard. My ass burnt and hurt like shit. He didn't tell me to count this time and he went even further than 30 spanks. I don't even know how many. After the 30 th count i could not count anymore from so much pain. When he finally stopped he picked me from his lap and layed me on the bed.

"I didn't run away. I went for window shopping. You can ask Kristi and you can look at my call log in my cel phone. I asked her to come with me but she coudn't come she was busy and had a date with a guy she met in a night club. I then went alone. You can ask everyone who work in the shops i went. I then went to my house to pack clothes and other things i needed. You didn't let me pack my clothes when you brought me here. I went with your clothes outside today. You can check my bags if you want. There aren't any money our my pasport inside. Check my purse too. I just wanted a little freedom. I am always inside the house i wanted to be outside for sometime. But why am i telling you all of this ? Why am i waisting my time with telling you all of this ? You still won't believe me after everything i told you. Do what you want and think what you want from now on. I won't tell you anymore." I said. I looked up at him. He was silence the whole time i spoke. He looked guilty and he was looking at me with pain in his eyes. I stood up from the bed and was going to walk to the bedroom door but fell down because my legs gave out.
Nathan ran to my side and tried to help me stand up but i stopped it.
"Don't you fucking touch me." I screamed and slapped his hands away.
He looked hurt by what i did. But i didn't pay attention to him.
"Crystal. Angel i am so sorry. Baby i.-" He pleaded but i intertupted him.
"No shut up. Now i don't want to hear your excuses now." I said and raised my voice when i said your excuses. Let him know what i felt when he treating me like this. How i am treating is nothing compared to what he did.

I stood up from the ground with the support of the bed. I walked out of the room and went to the livingroom. There i saw my bags. Must be one of the guard who must have brought it here from the car. I picked it up from the couch and began walking to the frontdoor. I was going to open the door when an hand grabbed my hand. Nathan's hands to be more spicific.

I looked at him behind me.
"What ?" I asked him.
"Where are you going ?" He asked.
"I am going home. And i said don't touch me right ?" I snatched my hands away from him that he was holding.
"No you are staying right here."
"No i am not." I argued back.
"Oh yes you are." He argued back.
"Watch me." I said and began walking to the door again i opened it and was about to step outside when i saw four guards guarding the front door. I tried to brush pass them but i couldn't they didn't move.
"Step aside." I said to all of them.
"Sorry miss. But we can not. Boss his strict orders." I screamed out of frustration and slammed the door shut hard. I am surprised it didn't fell of.

I went back to the livingroom and glared at Nathan who was sitting on the couch relaxing and smirking at him.
"You you." I shouted and pointed my fingers at him.
"Yes Crystal baby ?" He asked innocently grinning at me.
"You ugh fuck you." I screamed and ran to a guest room far away. No the farthes away from his room.

I trew my bags on the bed and picked my clothes out of one of them. I then went to the bathroom and jumped in the bath. I sighed when the hot water touched my ass. I finally let all the tears that i bottled up the whole time fall. I cried, sobbed my heart out. When i was finally done crying i bathed. I dressed in my sleeping clothes when i was done bathing and jumped in bed. I don't care if it still is light i am going to sleep till tomorrow. I fell asleep when my head touched the pillow. As today was a exhausting day.