Chapter 14

It was him. The devil. The beautiful devil. Idiot. Handsome. Asshole. Hot. Jerk. Sexy. Who else other then Nathan.
Ugh what was the use of all the hiding that i had done till now. You could have just stayed in the bedroom Crystal. But nooo you just had to step out of the room right ? And for what food ? To eat ? Would you have died if you didn't. Didn't you know then that you could survive without food for some days ?

Ugh but for how long would i have stayed hidden. I have to face him one day. Why not right now ?

I know i said why not right now but then i started to have mixed feelings.

Maybe he didn't see me. I should just go further in the fridge. So that he won't see me. The fridge is big enough to hide me. I think ? Right ?

"I can still see you you know." Nathan said chuckling. Ugh who was i fooling. Just ignore him Crystal. Ignore him.

I took the cheese and bread out of the fridge to make some simple sandwich. I didn't waste time and started making it.

"I am talking to you you know. Ooh so i know what this is. Ignoring me right ?" Nathan asked.

'Good that you know.' I wanted to say to him but i was ignoring him so i stayed quiet while rolling my eyes at his obvious observation.
I gasped when i felt his arms wrap around my waist and his lips graze the sensitive skin of my neck.
"You and i both know it is very hard for you to ignore me. If you think you can ignore me ignore me how many times you want. But know one thing i won't let you ignore me." He whispered in my ear. I suddenly got very angry. How dare he. He did it. He did not want to believe me. And thought whatever what he wanted and now that i am angry at him he won't let me do that too.

I turned around and started hitting him on his chest. And you know what the bastard did to stop me ? Nothing. He just let me hit him. What gave me more reasons to hit him.
"Yes hit me  how many times you want to because i deserve it. I deserve it because i didn't listen to you. I did not trust you. I am so sorry baby. So sorry. I regret hitting you. I just lost control and thought you were going to leave me. But that is not a excuse. That doesn't mean that i have to hit you. I will never ever hit you again. I am so sorry. I should have talked to you then raising my hands at you. I won't happen again. I swear." He said kissing all over my face. My nose, forehead, eyes, lips, the corner of my eyes, just everywhere.
That was the last resort of me holding my feeling inside me. And i just bursted out crying. The damn was broken and a waterfall of teers was falling out of my eyes. I couldn't stop it anymore and i was full on crying. Bawling like a child if you must know.

---------------------------
A/N
Hey guys thank you all very much for voting till now, for commenting and for reading. I appreciate it guys for all the support and motivation i got from everyone that just reads my story.
I hope you guys will like it.
@raagenie