Chapter 6

I was awoken by a door slamming shut. Not wanting to get up. To lazy to. To tired to. Because my body hurt like shit. I just groaned and whined loudly.

A door very near me was opened again. I didn't care. Not even a bit who it was. I just snuggled further in my seat. And sighed contently when i heared nothing anymore.

Suddenly out of no where i was picked up bridal style by someone. I could feel the hard muscle. I whined and trashed slightly from the disturbance but still didn't open my eyes. Not wanting to wake up yet.

"Sleep baby. Don't worry. I'm here. Sleep." I heard someone whisper in my ear, a very masculine voice might i say and then that someone kissed my forehead and then my nose. I snuggled in the persons chest. And welcomed sleep.

I was awoken again from my sleep and was on a really comfy bed but this time i was awake  because i had to pee really really bad and i was starving as i didn't eat because a certain handsome someone and his idiotics bussiness. I remembered all the things that happened previously and groaned. That bastard.

I tried to sit up and go to the bathroom urgently but coudn't move. Not even a fucking inch. Let me tell you that. I looked beside me and saw the same idiotic stupid bastard that tortured me but still gave me pleasure. He had a death grip on my waist. Seriously he already is so muscular. So big and strong but still holds me so hard. If he was green and bigger he would just look the same as hulk. I tried again and again but i couldn't move.
"Ughhh." I growled irritated.
I tried to move his arms from around my waist but he still wouldn't budge.

Now i really didn't have any more choice than to scream at the top of my lung.  I did exactly what i thought i screamed really loudly. He opened his eyes alarmed and looked around in the room. I think he was looking for any threath as he had heard me yell.

I let my eyes go around the room. The curtains were all blue. The bed too. The floor and walls were all white. All the furniture in the room were blue. A very big led tv, a couch, a sofa, an ac, three doors. I think one to get out of this room. Another to go to the bathroom. And another to go to the closet. It was his room i think and it was very big. Bigger than my apartment. If his bedroom is so big then i really don't want to know and see how b
ig the rest of the house is.

Anyway back to the topic. I looked back at Nathan and saw him staring back at me with interist. He had sat up from his laying position but still hadn't removed his arms away from my waist.

"Get your fricking big hands away from me." I said glaring at his hands.
"What why angel ? And they aren't so big." He pouted.
"Get them of off me you idiot. I have to pee." I said glaring at him now.
"I am not an idiot. No i am not going go remove them." He gasped and huffed with an attitude.
"Oh my god. If you don't remove them now i'm going to pee in your mouth and on this bed. Get them away from me right now."i screamed out frustated.
"Okay okay angel. Go." He laughed as if i was joking. Serieously ?
"Which one ?" I asked.
"What which one ?" He asked back.
"Which one is the bathroom ?" I growled under my breath.
"Ooh that. Its the second one baby." He smirked. I didn't say anything back. I ran. Yes ran. I desperately wanted to pee. So i ran to the second door. I opened it and locked. Yes i was not going to give him chances to do something to me.

I did my things in the bathroom like peeing. Brushing my teeth with a new tootbrush. It was wrapped thats why i new its new. Washing my face. Showering and dressing in a shirt that was Nathan's and luckily was here and it was clean too. I dressed quickly in the shirt and bocksers and went out of the bathroom.

Nathan wasn't in the bedroom when i came out of the bathroom. I looked around in the room and in the closet too but he was nowhere to be found. So he really left me here in this room. Alone where i have really no idea where i am. What the fuck.

I stomped out of the bedroom door. I came to hall. It went down the stairs. I walked down the stairs. I walked. Slentered around for i don't know an half hour long. I really don't know. When i finally. Thank god came to what it seems like a kitchen. A very big one too. I walked in and saw Nathan standing by the stove. It looked like he was cooking. I was lost in this fucking palace and starving and this idiot was cooking ? Cooking for who ? For himself ? I swear if he is cooking for himself i will run after him with a knife. Ready to murder him.
"Nathan are you crazy ? How could you leave me alone in that room ? Do you want me to die in this this house ?" I yelled and walked further in the kitchen and slumped down in a stool on the table. And glared daggers at him.
"Ooh sorry my baby. I was cooking for us as you didn't eat yesterday. I really am very sorry baby. " he said and walked to me. He bent down and kissed me lovingly on my lips. I blushed furiously.
So he was really cooking for us. For us both.
'How sweet.' My innervoice said lovingly.
'Right.' I said back to her.
'No no no wrong wrong. Not sweet.' I yelled back. Coming out of my daze.
'Ugh shut up you idiot.' My innervoive said venomosly.
'What ? You are a idiot. Idiot.' I huffed back.
Ugh anyway. Nathan serfed the foods on plate on the table for me and himself.
"Eat baby." He said smiling. Ooh his smile is to die for. So beautiful. So cute.
I cleared my throath and blushed again.
"Thank you." I said smiling a little bit and digging in. It is really delicious.

***********************

A/N: THANK FOR READING.
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.
Thank you
Byeee :)
@raagenie