36 - This Is How It Ends

Start bij het begin

Kris giggled gently. "This is way less that what I should have done. I'm sorry." Kendall grinned. "Thanks." "So what do you want to do?" Kris questioned.

*******

"Our next guest is one of the youngest members of the kardashian family, she also happens to be one of the most in-demand models of our time! Please welcome, Kendall Jenner!"

Ellen introduced the segment as Uptown Funk began playing.

Kendall appeared through the hallway. She wore an amazing red dress. Looking gorgeous as ever. Dancing her way to the stage, she smiled at the older woman in front of her and gently gave her a hug as the music faded out.

They stood still for a second to wave at the audeince. Everyone cheered loudly for seconds after the music was over to express their excitement about Kendall. She smiled and waved once more. "Hello!" She greeted softly as she sat down on the white sofa next to Ellen.

"Hello!" Ellen greeted excitedly. "Hi!" Kendall smiled. Everyone cheered again. "How are you?" Ellen asked as the cheering died down a little. "I'm great thanks! How are you?" "I'm great... I'm also great." She smiled. "Congratulations on your Victoria's Secret show! You're one of the brand new angels!" Everyone cheered again. Kendall blushed slightly.

"Thank you!" Kendall smiled genuinely. "And thank you so much for doing my show!" Ellen grinned. "I'm so happy to be here!" Kendall exclaimed. "Well its not everyday that you see a supermodel!" A picture of Ellen and Kendall before the show displayed on the screen. "Oh look Kendall's there too." Ellen joked. The audience chuckled.

"You also were also named on the list of most influential women on forbes magazine!" Ellen stated and everyone cheered again while Kendall nodded shyly.

"What's it like... Really tell us a little what is it like to be Kendall Jenner?" Kendall smiled. "Well there's so much going on actually..." Kendall began. "My life pretty much includes living on a plane.. Traveling all the time and filming and everything." She concluded.

"Apparently this season..." Ellen smiled. "You're not... Err gonna be on the show this season is that right?" Kendall nodded. "Yes." She sighed. "I mean.. You know I'm always very busy nowadays and I would really like to have some time to only focus on my career as a model I don't want any side activities distracting me from that." Kendall nodded her head as she explained.

"Also you know... I'm like.. I valiue privacy a great deal and I get really ticked off everytime paparazzi harraases me so I wanted to gain back a little bit of my privacy." She smiled.

"They can be pretty annoying I mean but again..." Ellen trailed off. "I think there must be a.. Boundary a red line of private life that nobody should cross. As long as they're out of that red line I'm totally cool with papa I mean they're why we're famous in the first place." Everyone giggled.

"But.. Once they cross that red line I get really annoyed." Kendall chuckled. "Well it's hard to not notice you honestly." Ellen joked. "Yeah having four super famous sisters is.." "It makes you watchful." Ellen giggled.

"As you said you value privacy and all that but no matter hjow hard we try paparazzi... They overgo 007 honestly they snap pictures when you have no idea at all..." Ellen joked. "There aren't many pictures of you like that but many people really want to talk about these ones." The pictured of vara and Kendall kissing alongside their time on the ship appeared on the screen.

"Any kind of interesting privacy and dating related issues going on there?" Ellen asked. Kendall laughed softly. "No.. No." She giggled. "She's my best friend." Kendall uttered.

"She's definitely my best friend." Kendall continued. "Well I have best friends I don't spend my birthday night with on a romantic ship." Ellen smiled as she tried to crack Kendall's code. "I thought we were friends!" Kendall blushed. "We don't celebrate birthdays on a ship wearing that little clothes so definitely... I'm married!" Ellen joked.