16 - Surprise Visit

Kendall was making bacon for their breakfast. Cara decided to take a quick shower while Kendall sang along loud to Sam Smith's la la la. She was only in her underwear and a baggy shirt saying 'keep calm and drink.'

"I smell greatness from this room." Cara deamily muttered as she wrapped her arms around Kendall from behind. She put her head on the younger girls shoulder and gave her neck a sweet kiss.

"This is the wonder room!" Kendall joked. "Where the magic of cooking happens!"

"Nice try. And that's the magic box." Cara nodded toward the television. Making her girlfriend laugh.

She pulled away and dried her hair a little bit with the towel around her hair. She was dressed in short shorts and a button up shirt. Looking like a model nonetheless.

"Anything I can help with?" She asked with her accent being intentionally too apparent. Kendall tried to match her accent with her girlfriend's.

"Set the plates up if you don't mind." Cara giggled.

"Try to emphasize on 'p' and you'll sound as British as I do!" She walked over to grab the plates.

"We're invited to dinner at dad's tomorrow night." Kendall pointed out suddenly remembering the point.

"WE? Cara asked in horror as if she had seen a ghost.

"Yes. We! They think you're just a good friend." She reasoned. "My parents and Kourtney I mean. Others know."

"Still! I don't think that's appropriate if I go. She was probably just being polite." She shrugged and set the plates on the huge kitchen table.

"I'm going to come out to my parents and I want you there. No no scratch that." Kendall turned around from the bacon and smiled at Cara lovingly. "I need you to there." She whispered shyly.

Cara smirked at her cuteness. "Then I will be there. Who am I to say no." She grinned and went back to her task.

"It's gonna be fun! I promise! Just like last night." They both smiled at the memories.

*******

"Stop tweeting Doutz! Gosh you barely even see us here anymore!" Karlie complained as she made herself comfortable in Taylor's tight embrace. Their hands were intertwined all night long.

"Noope. This is a life and death matter! Do you understand?" She asked as if it really were that important.

"Stop acting like a baby will you?" Jourdan asked frustratedly.

"Nah. I'm always gonna look like a baby barbie!" She sticked her tongue out and jokingly glared at Jourdan.