32 - Oh My...!

The next day

"I just can't believe dad." Kylie told tyga for the zilionth time. "Babe I gotta go. You really should stop overthinking this!" He said in a slight frustration. "OVERTHINK?" Kylie's voice was sharp. Tyga gulped. "I gotta go babe. Take care." He hung up.

"Overthink. Huh." Kylie muttered to herself immitating her boyfriend's voice. She searched for Kendall in her contact list. It was amazing how she never could memorize anyone's number, well anyone except her own just in case.

Before she could call her sister and pay them a visit, she got a text from Gigi.

Go check the news!?!?!!! :-P

Kylie was a bit confused. Gigi was never the one to watch news. None of her sisters and friends were interested actually. She concluded it must have been something.

"How do I check the news?"

Kylie typed in Google toolbar. Her Google search history would be an epic joke as she googled almost everything she did in life. A habit Khloe probably passed on to her.

There were several news sites. She tapped on a few randomly and looked at the main articles.

Russian Plane crash, terror or tragedy?
Iranian nuclear deal details' process in the congress still debatable.
Five tips to stay health forever!
Flood takes over Indonesia for the third time this year
Israeli-Palestinian war? The answer..
....

Kylie's eyes got wide enough to pop out of her head when she observed a certain article among these that had nothing to do with world relations.

"Oh fuck!" She put her hand on her mouth as she clicked on it. An amused smile made its way to her lips later on.

********

Kendall Jenner was in trouble. She sighed dramatically for the gazilionth time. "Really?" She asked the burnt food on their stove. "Why? Why today? Hmm?" She asked it once more.

She had gotten back from a photoshoot and had decided to make dinner for Cara, Kylie and their guests, including Taylor, Karlie, Lilly and Ed. A little friendly getaway.

She heard the lock turn. Immediately a smile made its way to her lips. "Hey baby I'm home!" A very nervous Cara called. "Kitchen." Kendall shouted out.

Cara walked in as she waved her hand in front of her nose. "What's with the smoke?" She asked. Kendall turned around to give her girlfriend a sweet kiss on the lips. "That was supposed to be our dinner I'm really sorry." She looked down. Cara glanced at the black pot on the stove, then back at Kendall. Then again at the blackness of the food.

She couldn't hold it anymore. She laughed hysterically. "Ugh you're the best!" She held on to Kendall to keep her balance and avoid falling down. "This is so good." "Shut up!" Kendall playfully snapped. Though the blush on her cheeks gave away the embarrassment.

Cara took out her phone and took a few pictures. "Pose for me?" She asked as she laughed. "Fine." Kendall stood beside her burnt food as confidently as a chef of a five start restaurant. "This is what we feed to arses" Cara said seriously. "Indeed!" Kendall giggled.