18 - KUWTK

"Look where you're going!" Cara shouted as a driver rapidly turned in front of her car. She was looking beyond gorgeous in her casual wear with a stripped shirt and skinny jeans. The younger girl sitting beside her giggled. "Calm down Miss Delevingne! You really should let me drive!" She complained.

Cara turned her face around to look at her girlfriend for a single moment before smirking. "Please babe! We both know I'm the better driver." She glaced at Kendall raising an eyebrow suggestively. "I'm not so sure about that." Kendall raised her own eyebrow matching her girlfriend's.

"Please babe! you know some of my tricks. Remmember when we were about to get arrested in London?" Kendall smiled at the memory. "Well that's because British cars and roads defer greatly from ours here." Kendall concluded. "It's impossible to be a good driver in both countries." She concluded.

Cara simply smiled and grabbed Kendall's hand. "I'll prove you wrong then." She grinned and brought their intertwined hands to her face. Kissing kendall's hand habitually. "I'm too nervous to drive anyways." Kendall sighed dramatically.

"You don't have to do anything. You know that. Right?" She looked back at kendall. Her eyes filled with extreme concern. "I do know that baby. I just... I'm...." She searched for an adjective that could describe her thriving emotions. "Scared. People will hate me. My own parents might hate me" She teared up as she said the last word. Already feeling like crying. Insecure.

Cara stopped the car immediately. "What are you doing?" Kendall asked bewildered. She got out of the car in the darkness of the night and opened Kendall's door for her. "Come on out." She held her hand out for her girlfriend. "Come on."

Kendall looked at her in confusion not understanding the older girl's intentions. "Babe, what's going on?" Her voice was getting husky as she was about to cry. "It'll be a second just follow me." Kendall sighed and looked back and forth between the older girl's hand and eyes. "Do you trust me?" Cara asked still holding her hand in front of Kendall. "I do." Kendall nodded and grabbed her hand getting out of the car.

Cara guided her to a small cliff on the side of the road. She held Kendall's taller frame against her body and wrapped her arms around he from behind. Kendall subconsciously put her hands on Cara's. Not wanting to let go. "Look up at the moon." Cara nodded toward the shining object. "You see how amazing it looks?" Kendall nodded. Cara kissed Kendall's cheek ever so lightly and put her head on her shoulder.

"It always reminds me of you." She blushed a little as she confessed it. "In the darkness of night. It shines unconditionally. Just like you." She rubbed her hands on Kendall's belly.

"It's always exposed to all people. Maybe that's why everyone's in love with it. It doesn't let you get lost. It's like a source of hope when you think you're gonna get lost in devastation." Kendall leaned into her girlfriend watching the moon.

"You're many people's light of Hope. Your family..Friends, even my friends and mine. You're like a solid rock. So strong." Cara's eyes filled with tears.

"Don't you ever think you're less than that. You're perfect the way you are. Some people might not accept you but don't you ever think that it makes you any less perfect." Kendall sighed. "You're too good for me." She closed her eyes. " Its quite the other way around." Cara kissed her lips lovingly.

"You don't have to tell anyone about us if you're not feeling ready babe. Don't let the fear eat you up. You're many people's hope." Cara kissed her again. "You're my hope." Kendall hugged the girl tightly. "You're my hope too." She whispered fighting back tears.

*******

Caitlyn's house

"Mase come back here!" Khloe shouted as she chased her nephew. He had Khloe's phone in his hand and was running around screaming in joy. "Stop it Mr!" Kourtney tried to catch him from the front but he turned left. Making his mom and aunt miss khloe's phone.