27 - Out or Not?

"Hello guys!" "Hi." They both replied to Cara's sweet tone. "You guys excited?" Kendall asked in a childish yet excited tone. "Yeah!!!" Cara started the engine. "Cara?" Kendall asked in a surprised tone. "What?" She threw her hands up questioning her girlfriend.

Kendall got out of the car and opened the backdoor. She buckled mason and Penelope's seatbelts up. "Can't we just go?" Mason whined. "Amen Mase. Amen!" "Safety comes first." Kendall warned in a stern yet kind tone. "Ugh..." Cara sighed and put on her seatbelt.

"Good!" Kendall nodded approvingly and sat down in her seat. "Buckle up." Kendall reminded herself and sat down. "Why can't we just go?" Mason asked again in frustration. "I wish I knew buddy." Cara glanced at him from her mirror.

"You may go now. Not speeding today Cara! Kids are with us!" Kendall warned. "Auntie Kendall please!" Mason whined. "Please." Cara begged along with him. "Safety comes first." Penelope repeated Kendall's words from earlier and buckled her doll. "Aww isn't that sweet!" Kendall smiled. Cara glanced at mason and p from her mirror. "They're just so precious." Cara giggled softly.

"Mason! Give Molly back!" Penelope yelled at her brother. "Nooo she's going out the window!" Kendall unbuckled her seatbelt and turned around to keep the siblings' hands off each other. "Don't pull my hair!" Penelope yelled. "Only if you stop kicking my leg!"

Cara immediately pushed the brake pedal and got out of the car. She opened the backdoor and grabbed mason's frame. "You'll sit with auntie Kenny for the rest of the trip." She got inside and seated mason on Kendall's lap. He wrapped his tiny arms around Kendall's neck. "But safety comes first!" He whined. Penelope took her tongue out at him.

"Yes. And that's exactly why wou're going to be sitting here!" Kendall replied. Cara laughed out loud at that response. "Auntie Cara! Say something!" "You know you can't fight the SCT!" Mason burst out laughing as well. "Mason? What is an SCT?" Kendall asked. Penelope laughed from the backseat as well. "It's you! Safety Control Freak!" Kendall looked surprised but a smile was apparent on her lips. "Who taught you that?" She asked Penelope. "Auntie Cara!"

*******

"Where are we going?" Mason asked from the backseat. "It's a surprise." Cara smiled at him from the mirror. "Does Molly know?" He tried to touch Molly. "Don't" Penelope warned. Maese, buddy you're going to go back to Auntie Kenny's seat if you fight!" Cara warned, "fine!" He sighed.

"Let's listen to some music." Kendall suggested. "Yeah! That's a good idea," Cara agreed. "Who do you like guys?" Cara questioned. "Taylor Swift!" Mason yelled excitedly. "Taylor swift that is!" Kendall smiled and started searching for her album. "Auntie Kendall why do you speak like that?" Penelope asked quite curious. "Like what honey?" Kendall turned around to look at her niece. "Like auntie Cara." She pointed her finger at Cara.

"It's called an accent, P." Mason taught her what Scott had told him earlier. "Btirish." He smiled proudly. Cara had a megawatt smile on her face. "You have been talking like this for quite some time babe." She smiled. "I never noticed." Kendall gasped. "Oh my God I'm literally talking like that right now!" Penelope gigled at her aunt's sentence.

"You sound great." Cara smiled. Kendall was blushing. "Well.. I learn from the best." Kendall glanced at Cara. "Are we going to...? Kendall asked with a smile. "Yeah. To Disneyland." "Didn't you guys  go to Disneyland yesterday?" Kendall asked. "No! North had to go alone cause dad took us out to work." Penelope signed. "It's okay guys! We'll rock it today!" "Unbuckle! We're already here!"

They all got out of the car and entered Disneyland. "What do you wanna ride first guys?" Cara asked as she got mason in her arms and Kendall did the same with Penelope and Molly. "I want to go for the roller coaster." Mason yelled. "No way young man! Your mom personally forbid that!" "Why?" "Safety comes first." Both Penelope and Kendall replied.

"At least the house of horrors?" He asked excitedly. "I don't want to go there! Molly will be scared!" Penelope protested. "Molly or you p?" Mason teased. "Of course Molly!" Penelope hugged molly even closer and looked away. Trying to sound as confident as she could.

"Auntie Cara!" Mason exclaimed. "Yes, love?" Cara asked with concern. " I need to pee!" Cara giggled. "I'll take you to... The restrooms." Told loud enough for Kendall to hear and walked to the restrooms with Mason.

*******

"Mase?" Cara saw him and waved at him through the crowd. "Let's get inside the horror house before people gather up." "I like adventures." He smiled and held Cara's hand. "Mason.." "Yes?" "I really could use a favor right now."

Cara brushed her hair away from her face. "I need advice on what to buy for Kendall's birthday. It's right around the corner..." Mason smiled. "Why did you ask me? " Cara smiled. "Because I think kids have the most accurate and creative ideas. So what's your thought?"

He thought for a second. "Play station?" "Pass." "Princess Castle?" He laughed. "Are you messing with me?" Cara caught him and lifted him up and span him around. "Okay! I'll be serious put me doooown!" He yelled. Cara didn't want to make a scene so she put him down. "So..."

"She's been your best friend for months!" He protested. "But she's been your auntie for longer.." "Okay.." He thought for a second. "I won't tell you!" He smiled. "Ugh come on Mase!" Cara whined. "My dad always gets me what I want. I know he asks mom. But I like mom's gifts more because she thought of them herself." He shrugged.

"So I think if auntie Kendall gets the gift only from you, she will know it's you like I know it's mom. If you copy someone's gift then she'll know too. Like I understand my dad's. And I know whose I like better." Mason sounded wiser than one might think.

"Buddy you just left me speechless." Mason giggled at Cara's words. "Thanks Mase! This was the best piece of advice in my life." Cara kissed his cheek sweetly. He blushed. "I need some advice too." Cara smiled. "Open up." He nodded and they continued walking toward the castles. Kendall and P were already there.

"There's this girl I like.. I don't know if she likes me back." He looked up at Cara. "What's her name?" Cara asked smiling widely. "It's Zoe." Cara's smile only grew. "That's a cute name." "She's really pretty!" Mason held on to Cara's hand.

"Cara! Cara Delevingne!" A fan group spotted her. "Speed it up buddy. I'd they catch us we can't get out of here til after Kendall's birthday." Cara joked and they walked faster to the castles.

"Where have you guys been? Penelope's meeting Cinderella over there! Wanna join mase?" Kendall asked excitedly. "No. I'd rather have an ice cream." "Okay...

*******

"Change that angle! It,s not a good shot."

"It's okay these pictures are going to sell millions! Call Jake. He'd bargain these with TMZ!"

"What?"

"Don't you want to sell these?"

"Not yet! If we catch them kissing and being intimate til Kendall's birthday we could triple the dollars man."

"How?"

"Kendall Jenner is  a world famous model! The whole world will follow her birthday party! And then, all sites are gonna be hungry for her stories. If we sell these then, we'd get millions maybe billions for each picture!"

"That's a good idea actually. Maybe we can capture more intimate pictures til then."

"Now you got my point!"

"That's not a gôod shot. Change that angle!"

*******

Hi guys! Sorry this one's short but I was excited to mention these.. Thank you guys so much for all the support. You're the best inspiration! Love you all

I kind of feel like Mason's a little too wise here... Let me know what you think about that. :-)