Chapter 55- Alec's Meltdown.

A few months have passed in the real world, but Taylah knew that in Edom, it would only have felt like a few days or even hours. Waiting to find out if someone is alive or not is so hard, especially if it involves Edom. The time distances are fucked up and you have to wait a long time until finding out something. James and Emma were sitting up and crawling around now. Molly and Magnus broke up when Magnus told her he was bisexual and she was so supportive of him that they are still close friends. Magnus said he has a crush on a boy in Idris but he wouldn't say who.

Alec was happy again, no one even mentions her anymore and Alec has forgotten about it. Well, he says he doesn't cry about it anymore but Taylah knew he hasn't forgotten and she wanted to make him forget it for good.

"Alec?" Taylah knocked on the door. She has been depressed a little lately, waiting on Malachi, Raphael, Jazmyn and Percy to contact them about the quest.

"Come in!" He shouted from inside so Taylah walked in and the smell of brownies making her mouth water.

"You are baking?" Taylah walks into the kitchen to see Alec dancing to music and getting brownies from the oven.

"OW!" He shouts, he dropped the tray but Taylah caught it using her speed and put it on the bench.

"Be careful." Taylah laughs, "you okay?"

"Yeah, I forgot to wrap the tea towel around more than once." He was fidgeting with everything, his hands were shaking badly. 

"Alec." Taylah grabs his shoulders to steady him, "calm down. Look at me."

He looked up, "I'm okay."

"You're not." Taylah hugged him tightly, "what is wrong?"

"I don't know. I am just trying to do something for myself! And I fuck it up. Like everything. My life is fucked." Alec started crying, he hasn't cried in months and this was his first break down since Letitia.

"Look. At. Me." Taylah pulled away slightly and looked into his eyes, "you can't hide your feelings. You have to let them go, deal with it. Let people know what is going on. If you hold it all in, you will eventually blow like you just did."

"I just can't handle it anymore. It has been months and I am still like this."

"Alec." Taylah looks him deep in the eyes this time, "let it all out. You will feel better."

Then he did. And it wasn't pretty.