Chapter 13- WWIII (Part 1).

"Who?" I took Bianca into the woods, along with the group. I warned Kayden that if I saw him, I would kill him.
"If I say-I can't-he will kill me," Bianca was panicking. Nico was next to her but she didn't know he was Nico.
"Hey, don't worry," I say. "Can you keep a secret?" She didn't answer, I look at Jazmyn and nod.
"Bianca," Jazmyn says. "Can you keep a secret?" Bianca nods. "Good."
"Bianca, look at me," she looks at me. "Who was it?"
"I-it was-a w-warlock," she stumbles on words. I look at Nico.
"Kayden?" I ask her. She seemed surprised.
"How'd you k-know?"
"Because. We came here to get you. But now we are here for two things. Kill the warlock who tried killing my brother and save Nico's lost sister." I tell her.
"Where is Nico?" She says. "I mean, do you know where he is?"
"He's right next to you, Bianca," Nico had transformed back into himself, so did Percy and Annabeth.
"Nico!" She hugs her brother tightly. "Oh gods. I missed you."
"I have too." Nico smiles and strokes her hair. "Is Kayden your boyfriend?"
"Y-yes. He said I had to be. Or he will still kill me," she cries into her brothers arms.
"Well," Nico squints. "We need the whole crew here."
"Damn right," I stand. I use my ring to call Leo. "Oi." He was in the bath singing.
"Taylah!" He screamed.
"We need you. Get Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper and Grover. I'll open a portal." I say.
"Got it!" I drew the portal and a few minutes later, the five walked through.
"Well? If it isn't our little Bianca?" Grover hugs her.
Thalia appears now, "not gonna invite me?"
We all laugh, "now we're are together."
"Just missing Zoë," Bianca says sadly. She must know about her because she was crying again.
"How are we doing this?" Leo asked.
"We are taking this bastard down!" Grover shouts a little too loud.
"We don't need to be uncover do we?" Hazel asked.
"Nope. We will use strong glamour on ourselves. Only Kayden will see, but if a war starts, the glamour will fade." I say, we were all in a circle now. Piper and Jazmyn would use charmspeak, Leo would use fire, Hazel would use diamond and gold, Frank would shape-shift, Jason would use wind, Grover would use his legs, Annabeth would use her brains, Percy would use water, Will would use rhyming and sun, Thalia with her bow, Bianca with her bow too, and Nico and I with our god and goddess powers.
"Let's get our fight started!" Grover jumped. We stood in a line now, Nico and I using our powers to put an invisible glamour shield spring us all. We walked out of the woods. I now wished Simon was here and even Malachi, I miss my brothers. Both of them. I wished I could've stopped him going into that hotel. We stood at the edge of the trees, Kayden was looking at us. And at his side? Two more warlocks, I noticed both. Mason Fell and Nathan Scott. It's war time. We have all the Greeks at our side. They have the Romans.
"We need to move it somewhere else," Percy shouted over the wind.
"Where?" Annabeth yelled back.
"Field of Mars," I said. "I will tell Apollo to open a portal for the Greeks at Half-Blood."
"Why?" Thalia asked.
"Because," I look at the twenty warlocks at his side. "Look how many warlocks there are. Except, we will also have a warlock, two. Magnus Bane and Ragnor Fell." I flew us over to the field, the glamour had stripped. Magnus and Ragnor were waiting.
"My brother has started many wars already. Time to get this over with," Ragnor says as Catarina appears.
"Not without me." She said. Out of nowhere, Clarisse appeared.
"I'm the only one who would come," she smiled. "But don't worry, we got your little shadowhunter friends now." Simon appeared, and then all of them were, Jem, Simon, Izzy, Alec, Letitia, Molly, Emily, Will, Toby, Sebastian, and Matt. A few others were too. I smiled and turned back to the warlocks, only to see demons and warlocks.
"I love drinking shadowhunter blood," I hear Raphael. "Now I can fight amongst my friends."
Simon smirked, "I know it was a vampire who killed Malachi, but Raphael didn't want us to fight unless he was here. I let him drink my blood."
"We still don't have enough," Will said.
"Oh we do," I say looking up and seeing Apollo. "We even have two angels at our side. And a dozen angry gods." Nico and I grew. My wings were folded but out incase I needed them. I glowed, a whole army of warlocks and demons were ahead of us.
Now, we get ready to fight.
Let WWIII begin.