Chapter 31- Ah, Olympians...

"See, I told you I won't go on anymore quests," I say to Apollo. "I'm letting them do it for me."

"Good," we are in the throne room where none of the other Olympians are here at the moment. "They would've already gone to Rachel for a prophecy and with the Argo II and all it's been through, this quest should be easy."

"I know that," I sigh leaning back. My long brown hair was down and flowing at my sides. "But I just... I want to be there when they find Jace and Emily."

"And you will be," Apollo says. "You're the one who will basically with them. But also not exactly with them."

"Eh?"

"We all have those screens in our houses," Apollo says to me. "But your screens will still have Idris, Camp Half-Blood but will now also have everywhere that the 'New' Seven will be, one screen for one of them. You can keep an eye on the ship and them and the quest." Artemis strides in.

"We all do when it comes to a quest." Artemis sits in her silver wolf throne, "when my Hunters go on them, I have a very close eye on them. But that also means, that all of us gods can see what's on your screen if we wanted to."

"I will be watching too," Apollo says. "Malachi is there."

"Apollo, Malachi isn't a son of yours now that he's a vampire," Aphrodite says.

"Actually. He is. Just doesn't have any demigod in him." Apollo argues back.

"I will also be watching," Aphrodite says. "Two of my children will be there."

I sigh louder, "will one of you be watching?!" I lean my head on my hand.

"If one of our children are," Apollo explains. "It isn't a question. We must watch. But that doesn't necessarily mean that we do help if they are in a tough position. Otherwise, that would be basically no quest for them, just a holiday while us gods do all the work."

"Can I help?" I ask squinting at him.

"Only if they deserve it." Apollo smirks, "even if you you think they can't do it, they have to prove themselves that you are worth their time."

"Ugh," I sigh once again. "I'm going to be so bored!"

"Oh come on, honey," Aphrodite says. "We've been alive for thousands of years. You will have to deal with it."

"What do you do with all this time?" I ask no one in particular.

"Spy on the demigods. Listen to their secrets, watch them-" Apollo stops. "It's all entertaining. Except when I see them making out."
"Or when Percy and Annabeth used to do it in my cabin," Poseidon comes in but when he sees me he vanishes into nothing.

"Or when my son Will used to sneak into the Hades cabin with Nico and ugh-it was disturbing." Apollo shivers as if having flash backs.

"I find gay sex interesting," Aphrodite says.

"You like any kind! Whether it's gay, straight, animals, anything!" Apollo remarked, followed by another shiver.

"I am the goddess of love, sex and desire. Of course I do!" She beams happily as if it's normal. Which this was as normal as it got here in Olympus. Thousands of years ahead of us, have to fill in the time somehow, "speaking about love..." Aphrodite disappeared into thin air.

"I think she's going to watch some gay porn," Hades says with a disgusted look on his face. "My son and Will..."

"Hades! Do not continue that sentence!" I shout but laugh.

"Wasn't...gonna." He says sitting in his throne comfortably. Both Apollo and Hades shiver every now and then.

"I really hate having those visions in my head!" Apollo hits his head, "fark! I think our brains need an update!"

"Huh?" I ask.

"Oh," Athena strolls in. "We get these visions of what's happening with our children and I'm guessing those two can still see Will and Nico." She shrugs though. "I always used to have to deal with that, with Percy and Annabeth."

"But now..." I let the unfinished sentence hang in the air. "Anyway," I sit up straight in the throne so I'm not slouching. "I don't want to stay here and let them do the quest."

"We all have to, hunny," Athena gives me a sad look. "All newbies want to but as you go through the years, you will grow out of wanting to."

"But my twin is going..." I murmur, thankfully Simon wasn't going. "And Jazmyn..."

"Hebrew!" Poseidon appears sighing, "stop talking about it."

"Oh hey!" I snarl, "wanna tell me why you were on my throne?!"

Poseidon looks at me, "...I'm sorry?..." But he smiles.

"It's not funny!" I frown, "that is invading my privacy!"

"You could've killed me," Poseidon mutters.

"Good. Maybe it would've taught you a lesson: do not sit on my throne." I squint at him, he copies me but stops when I start flaming.

"Clam down," Nico says coming in.

"How would you like have an ignorant God sitting in your throne? Just to piss you off?" But I knew it wasn't as bad as I'm making it out to be.

"It's horrible! Invading a throne!" Nico flames now and looks at Hades, "my father did it."

"Now, now, now!" Zeus shouts, "stop fighting!"

"Sorry, bro." Poseidon says but smirks again, "sorry darl."

"Don't call me darl," I laugh.

"The ship just took off." Apollo announces and I knew he was right because I felt it.