chapter 1

Madison

I stand there not knowing what to do. Police sirens are blaring, piercing that dark and silent night. I turn to my brother.

"It's going to be alright, right Tommy?" I asked.

"I don't know, Madi, I don't know." He replied.

That's all it took me to have the tears I was trying to hold back to spill and drop to the ground. My brother just gather me into his arms and cried along with me. We just stood there crying, while police and firefighters run around, our house in front of us in flames, and our parents screams for help.

"Madison! Tommy! Where are my niece and nephew?!" We heard someone yelled though all the commotion. We turn to see who it was, but all I could see were blurred figures running around and a figure running towards us, from my tears. Not knowing who they were, I cling to my brother for comfort.

"U-uncle J-joe" I heard Tommy stuttered.

Then I felt arms wrap around us, as this happened, my parents plea for help stopped and all that can be heard were the sirens of police cars. And though they were my parents, I could only think:

2 down 1 more to go. 

And then we will be free from everything that had happened, we would finally be free from our past, able to live peacefully hopefully. But before that can happen, there is still one more person out there, out to get us.

"Let's go, I have guardianship over you two, the judge I told you guys about just signed the papers. I am going do everything I can to protect you two." My uncle Joe said to us. I look up to my brother asking him with my eyes, he nods as an answer as he wipes away his tears.

Looks like we're going to be living with my uncle. "And how are you going to keep us safe?" I asked.

"Just trust me, the first step is by moving away from here. He is still out there right?"

"Yeah" my brother answers.

"Then we don't have that much time. Your stuff is packed up and we're ready to go."

"How long will it take to get to our new place?"

"About an hour, so we should start going."

"Thanks Joe, for everything," I said. He doesn't reply, he just gives me a small smile. Now an hour in a car packed with all our luggage, to our new home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi everyone, this is second book, but the first one didn't turn out how I wanted so I took that down. So, seeing as I'm starting over, please go easy on me. I'm warning you I will make mistakes, and this might not be that good and I might not update regularly. However, I will try my best. This is also a reverse harem, for those who don't know what that is, it's when the main heroine is surrounded by a group of guys that are possible love interest. Here is some information about Madison, Tommy, and Uncle Joe.

Name: Joseph Morrison (Uncle Joe/ Joe)

Age: 39

Eye color: Black

Hair color: Brown

Personality: Overprotective of his niece and nephew(Tommy & Madison), highly skilled in fighting and anything related to survival, strict but caring, and most of all funny(but only around Tommy & Madison), always on guard for anything that can happen

Extra: Not married, no love interest (at least not yet), older brother of Tommy's & Madison's father (but was an adopted child, so not related by blood)

Name: Tommy Morrison (Tom/ T)

Age: 17

Eye color: Brown (Has glasses)

Hair color: Light brown (almost like a dirty blonde but a little darker)

Personality: Overprotective to Madison, quiet, friendly/a little sociable, kind, good at hand to hand combat but not fighting that involves weapons (unless he has his baseball bat with him), loves baseball, cautious about everything

Extra: The 'Target' of him

Name: Madison Morrison (Madi/little red)

Age: 15

Eye color: Brown (sometimes looks gold when hit by sunlight)

Hair color: Dark brown (sometimes looks black)

Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, sticks to her brother when uncomfortable, BUT when necessary can be very independent, not good at fighting unless she has her pocket knife (which is always on her body, somewhere), overly paranoid 

Extra: Younger sister of Tommy, and if you haven't guessed their parents both died