Day 35 - Three Girls in a pod

The remaining four contestants come back to camp and already know what's going to happen tonight. One was going to be voted out then only two were going to be eliminated. "Congrats Fernando!" Barbara said smiling as he nodded smiling.

It feels good to be in control and also the alpha male it's like you have all the followers coming to me -Fernando

"I already know I'm going to be out tonight so don't bother." Mila said sitting in the shelter as Fernando approached her. "I mean it will be a hard vote regardless if I did go with you and it be split two and two." He said as Mila rolled her eyes.

Right now Fernando is literally going to make the stupidest move and vote me out for a fact I know that he's not playing smart he's just bringing threat to the end -Mila

"So definitely Mila without a doubt." Barbara said. "That would be the wise decision, but knowing Fernando he'll do some type of split vote that will make you be eliminated instead." Ariana said. "Then why don't we let him decide?" Barbara questioned as Ariana was confused. "How about Mila, you, and I all vote for each other and Fernando decides who should be voted off." She said.

I may be dumb enough to actually come up with this plan, but it's survivor we have to be crazy make stupid moves! -Barbara

Barbara and Ariana walked over to Mila and Fernando. "Okay I know this will be a difficult vote, but how about we do a three way split?" Barbara asked. "What do you mean?" Mila said. "Us three will vote for each other and Fernando chooses who to take out." Barbara began saying.

It was a weird plan, but it was a reasonable idea if we can't vote each other out have Fernando do it. Mila was scared because she knew Fernando would still vote her, Ariana knew it was going be either her or Mila, but she stayed confident.

Tonight is like three girls in a pod one will be taken out by the eater. Let's see what happens -Ariana

They all grabbed their torches and headed to tribal.