Tribal Council

The Tiwakee tribe came in tribal and put their torches down and sat down looking at Jeff as he looked at them. " We'll now bring in the members of the jury." He said as everyone looked to see Karlee walk in with a black dress and curly brown hair she sat down as Austin winked at her. "Karlee voted off last tribal." He said as she didn't give one smile.

"So, today in the immunity challenge was absolutely crazy that Brett won hanging on the bar for two hours. Brett how does it feel to know that you're safe." He said as Brett smiled, "It honestly feels great to know that you're going to be here for another day." Brett said.

"Peter, has there been any tension at the camp." Jeff said. "I wouldn't say tension, but definitely a little snake who can't stop moving around maybe she needs to learn." He said. "Peter had said she so he's talking to one of you ladies, do you know if it's you." He said.

"Jeff obviously he's talking about me! He's never liked me in the first place maybe because he's not as flawless as I am." Mila said. "Will you shut up, you're so annoying wonder why the majority of the tribe wants you out tonight!" Patricia said.

"The majority is basically you and the irrelevant crew, you're just mad because she actually wants to make moves while you all try to vote us out." Ariana said as Austin laughed, "Maybe that's why you've always been on the bottom." Austin said.

"You shut up! Maybe that's why you ran to the older and weaker people because you knew that I was on top of you in the alliance with Damien, so shut up you're dismissed!" Barbara said flipping her hair. "Yet, you've had the most votes during the game." Yi mumbled as Barbara rolled her eyes.

"Let's just say that we've been having moments." Angelina said as Karlee giggled as well as Jeff. "Well it is time to vote." He said.

"Change to P..."

-

"If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wants to use it, now will be the time to do so." Jeff said as everyone remained quiet. "You know Jeff seeing the people on this tribe, it's only right to play idol." Mila said getting up walking to Jeff giving him the idol as some people were frustrated as Mila gave Brett a high five.

"This is indeed a hidden immunity idol any votes cast for Mila will not count I'll read the votes."

"First vote Mila doesn't count"

"Second vote Mila doesn't count"

"Third vote Mila doesn't count"

"F*ck" Peter mumbled.

"Fourth vote Mila doesn't count"

"Fifth vote Mila doesn't count"

"Still no votes"

"Sixth vote Peter"

"Seventh vote Peter"

"7th person voted out Survivor Aruba and the second member of the jury, Peter." Jeff said as Peter nodded getting up and grabbing his torch heading to Jeff. "Peter the tribe has spoken." He said as he burned out Peter's fire and he walked out.

"Before you guys go, this is not just one person voted off this tribal it's two." Jeff said as everyone looked shocked as well as Karlee. "No time to think, Yi here you go it's time to vote." He said.

-

"I'll read the votes." Jeff said as everyone was nervous.

"First vote Mila"

"Second vote Patricia"

"Third vote Mila"

"Fourth vote Patricia"

"Fifth vote Mila"

"Sixth vote Patricia"

"Seventh vote Mila"

"Eight vote Patricia"

"One vote left." Jeff said, "8th person voted out of Survivor Aruba and the third member of the jury."

-

-

-

-

"Patricia." He said as she nodded getting up grabbing her torch as Mila hugged Brett. "Patricia the tribe has spoken." He said burning out her fire as she walked out.

"Well tonight it showed that once you say how you feel you could be gone. Goodnight." He said as they nodded getting up and grabbing their torch walking out of tribal

#1 Votes

Peter - Mila , you need to go you devil

Mila - Peter , sorry grandpa only queen stays

Ariana - Peter

Austin - Mila

Angelina - Peter - Need to cut off the leaders head

Barbara - Peter

Brett - Peter

Patricia - Mila

Fernando - Mila

Yi - Mila - We don't need another brat to stay much longer

Peter Exit Message - Damn, did I just really leave before that devil? Well, I guess they need to keep the weak people in for a better chance of winning. My experience was good, I wish I could have stayed longer, but I knew that wasn't going to happen due to me having great social skills and a bad ass mouth.

Peter original weight before the show - 240lbs

Peter weight after the show - 227lbs

-

#2 votes

Austin - Mila

Ariana - Patricia

Mila - Patricia

Patricia - Mila

Angelina - Patricia

Fernando - Mila

Yi - Mila

Brett - Patricia

Barbara - Patricia

Patricia Exit Message - It really sucks that people are so ignorant that they can't see who is actually controlling this game. I honestly wish I played a better game, it was weak and I didn't make any big moves. At least this old lady showed she can make it far in the game. My experience was amazing though.

Patricia original weight before the show - 160lbs

Patricia weight after the show - 156lbs

"4 pounds not bad." She said as she walked and saw Peter. "Hey Peter!" She said as Peter hugged her. "What are you doing here. "Double elimination." She said as he nodded. "Damn, at least we get to go to Ponderosa together! He said smiling.

-

don't forget to vote for your fan favorite! the winners will return to season 2! You have four votes use them wisely!