Day 10 - Go Hard

As the rain falls down hard, and the tribal council from the Wendat tribe was intense heading back to their camp no one really talked, as everyone was still shock on the vote. As they came back Barbara immediately went to the shelter and sat quiet leaning her head on the bamboo.

[ So tribal went in a direction I didn't see coming, Austin flipped and now that puts me on the bottom just like the first tribal -Barbara ]

"I didn't see that coming." Ariana said as they all went in the shelter to get warm with everyone as everyone nodded. "I didn't see you guys voting for me, now we all know is playing this game hard." Karlee said moving her hair to one side.

[ So Austin was right I did get votes. Now I have to get my head in this game, because I'm not here to lose -Karlee ]

"Good night." Austin said.

-

As the next day approaches, and it was still cloudy it was another day as everyone was soaked. The Dene tribe had got from their blankets and got some of the rice cooking. "I'm just so tired already." Mariana says as she gets up stretching.

"Come on we can do some stretching for the next challenge." Angelina said as Mariana agreed as Patricia and Mila tagged along as the guys sat in the shelter. "Day 10, only 28 more days to go." Yi said eating some rice.

"We have to go hard in this challenge and keep it going." Peter said as everyone nodded

-

"Come in guys." Jeff said as The Dene Tribe came in first. "Look at the new Wendat tribe, Damien voted out." He said the Wendat came in as The Dene looked confused on the elimination. "I will take the immunity back." Jeff said as Fernando gave the idol back to Jeff.

"Once again immunity is back up for grabs. For today you guys will be climbing a wall, once you climb the wall you will dig in a pile of mud and wood looking for a key, once you find the key one person will open the box and solve a puzzle. Wanna know what you are playing for?" He said as they clapped.

Jeff revealed, "The winning tribe will get roosters and a load of fish." He said as everyone moaned with hunger. "Dene you have one extra member who is sitting out." He said as Mariana put her hand up as she went to the bench.

"Survivors ready go!"

All the tribe members began running fast towards the tall wall climbing it. As everyone began to climb it was at the same pace. The Dene tribe took the lead as they needed one more person from the wall, as Wendat needed two.

"Come on!" Jeff shouted as Dene pulled Mila down as they started running to the mud and wood looking. Wendat finally got Ariana from the wall and ran to the mud. "You got to look for the key!" Jeff shouted.

Everyone was digging in the mud looking for the key. "Where the f*ck is the key." Brett mumbled as he was getting dirtier and dirtier looking for the key. "I got it." Peter said they he gave it to Patricia as she ran to the platform. Patricia quickly opened the key and opened the box with the puzzles. "Come on Wendat!" Jeff shouted as they continued to look for the key struggling.

"Patricia already has two pieces it seems like." Jeff said as Austin got the key and gave it to Karlee as she ran to open the box and quickly did so and opening the pieces. "Come on." Mariana said as Patricia began to struggle as Karlee quickly got pieces together.

"Karlee has just catch up." Jeff said as Patricia switched with Yi as he ran in to figure the puzzle out. It was neck and neck they both had 7 pieces only three pieces left. "This is so close!" Jeff said as Karlee began to drip sweat from her face she remained calm and kept putting in the pieces.

Yi had one piece left and put it as he moved back as Karlee looked barely putting her 9th piece. "That is wrong!" He shouted as Karlee got happy and put in her last piece as Yi took the pieces out and continued to figure the problem.

Karlee moved back as Jeff looked throwing his hands up, "Wendat has won an immunity!" He said as they all yelled with excitement running to hug Karlee as they cheered on knowing they weren't going to tribal. The Dene looked with defeat.

"Here you go Wendat you deserved it as Karlee ran hugging the immunity idol, as Barbara hugged her tight as Austin cheered as Brett and Ariana hugged each other grabbing their reward going to camp.

"Dene I have nothing for you, but a date with tribal see you tonight." Jeff said as they nodded walking to their camp.

[ First tribal, first lost sucks. But, now we can finally break up this mental couple hopefully -Peter]