Contestants

Welcome to Survivor Aruba.

Before we begin this amazing season, of course we have to meet the sixteen contestants that will try to outwit , outlast , and outplay for the title of Sole Survivor with 1 million dollars in their pockets.

The Dene Tribe

Jake Jacobs, 28 from Ohio

Occupation : Model

Hobbies : Partying, Flirting, Working out.

Why Do You Think You Will Be The Sole Survivor : I'm more of a person who can get by especially with the ladies, so I already see my advantage. I'm fit with a great personality, so I think people look at me, and definitely be like, "oh pretty boy is weak", when I'm a great and smart person.

Mariana Guimares, 35 from Colombia

Occupation : Stay at home mom

Hobbies : Writing and Spending time with my kids.

Why Do You Think You Will Be The Sole Survivor : People will honestly think I'm incapable of nothing, because I'm older and a stay at home mom. Knowing how my kids act, I can honestly take the heat from these people, they won't scare me. I also have a great attitude which will be a advantage, and maybe my disadvantage.

Fernando Manriquez, 19 from Australia

Occupation : Swim Coach

Hobbies : Swimming, Running, and Hiking.

Why Do You Think You Will be The Sole Survivor: This show is obviously a show on survival, and knowing I'm really great with swimming, that will totally help me in the game, also I'm quite charming which will please everyone, so I think people should be afraid.

Mila, 23 from California

Occupation : Choreographer

Hobbies : Dancing and Eating

Why Do You Think You Will Be The Sole Survivor: I love to dance and be active so for me that will totally help me in the game. I do love to eat, so trying to survive will be weakness, but knowing my social aspects, I'll definitely win.

Peter Thomas, 41 from Maryland

Occupation : Computer Reparist

Hobbies : Football and Writing

Why Do You Think You Will Be The Sole Survivor : Of course I'll make it to end with my tricks and my words everyone will believe what I'll say. My age will not define who I am or is a weakness in this game, I'm very smart with talk, so no words I'll win.

Angelina, 21 from Texas

Occupation : Professional Bull rider

Hobbies : Cowgirl and Gymnastics

Why Do You Think You Will Be The Sole Survivor : People underestimate me a lot, because of my blonde hair and blue eyes, but when I tell them I'm a professional bull rider they look at me differently. I'm not going to use my looks in this game, that's stupid. I'm using my brain and my strength to win, and if these contestants want to try and take me out then they got another thing coming, HEE HAA.

Yi Cheung, 25 from Korea

Occupation : Biology Teacher

Hobbies : Teaching and Cooking