I nodded grabbing the bagel out of the toaster loading it with cream cheese. "Yeah it was cool, her family's nice." Which was true, I finally got to meet her older brother who's name was Rashard and he was pretty cool too. Him and Jade were like oil and water, two complete opposites from one another. Rashard is very laid back and down to earth unlike he's witty, outgoing, spontaneous little sister. But you could see how much they cared for one another dispit their differences. Seeing how they interact with one another just made me wish I had a sibiling to share those type of memories.

"That's good sweetie." my mom said sounding a little uninterested. Which isn't a surpise either. With the awkward silence filling the room now, I pushed myself off of the counter and headed for the door. "See yah!" I called behind me.

I didn't wait until my mom replied back, I just had to get away from her. There are a lot of things I don't understand about my mother. And I don't think I will ever understand.

After finishing my last bit of my bagel, Loriella's campus came into view. It's not too late now, I can always turn around and go home. Shaking the thought out of my mind I drew back my shoulder and walked proudly into Loriella's hallways. I made it to my locker without one once of Byrce anywhere, thank the Lord!

"Hey girl!" I turned in the direction of the high pitch voice and smiled.

"Hey Jade!" I waved as she came over to me.

She gave me a brief hug before sending me look of concern. "You don't look that good." she placed her cold hand aganist my forehead. "Are you feeling alright? You're a little warm."

I looked away fiddling with the items in my locker. I didn't want to tell Jade that I've haven't had one good night sleep since that night I had the pleasure meeting Byrce Kelly. Since I left he's house it's mostly like he's haunting my thoughts. He's just there. God, I'm losing my mind.

Clearing my throat I mummbled out, "Yeah I'm fine. Just tried that's all."

Jade nodded beside me. I could tell she didn't completely believe me but she let it drop thankfully. She began filling me in on the latest gossip going around. From this freshman getting pregnant to some junior getting expelled for drugs. I wasn't too famous of gossip. So I just nodded every now and again and listened quietly to her. After awhile, Jade then smiled and crossed her arms across her chest. "Have you seen Byrce?"

Before I could answer her question, I began to feel the presence of another person behind me. Their hot breathe hit the back of my neck allowing the hairs on my skin to stand at attention. There is only one person that is capable of doing weird things to my mind and body and that's none other than..

"You miss me Bambi?" he whispered in my ear almost making my body go numb underneath him.

Once I finally gained my composure, I quickly spun around coming in contact with he's chest. Why did I turn and look at him? Bryce was wearing a black hoodie that fitted him loosely but enough to see a little bit of muscle. Some faded jeans and some black and grey vans. He looked so yummy right now..

"Is there something you find appalling Bambi?" Bryce teased crossing he's arms across he's chest. Damn it, he caught me staring at him like he was a piece of meat.

"N-No," I said uneasy with only made he's ego skyrocket. I narrowed my eyes. "Why would I find anything appalling coming from you?" I smiled at my comeback. Even though it wasn't that great, but hey it's better than letting him soak in he's ego.

He raised an eyebrow at me leaning a little towards me. "Because you know you can't resist me Bambi, just admit it." He's voice was low and husky. Damn it! There he goes again.