intro.

Dear Future Husband,

I saw them today when I was out to grab some groceries, they were so happy with each other's arms, i could see on their eyes that they really love each other. People who would see them would say that they were a perfect match, I know it has been more than a year when he and I broke up, I thought we're the one that is meant to be. But she came into picture, he choose her over me, why?

Because I was an introvert?

That I couldn't socialize well with everybody like how could she do it effortlessly? I know it was my fault why he left me, because I am not the perfect girlfriend that he could show to the whole world, I have my flaws that he couldn't take. I already accepted that fact already. But why is it that I felt pain jolted on my heart when I saw them, the pain is bearable, but as the seconds goes by it was already killing me inside.

No, I don't love him anymore. It's just that the memories between us were slowly returning to me. Don't be jealous future husband, I promise that you're the only one I'll love for the rest of my life when you're already here. Why is it that you're not showing yourself yet? I badly want to see you.

Love, L.

"Love L, huh?" A man in his mid-twenties said, slurping on a milkshake while his eyes were fixated on the yellow laced notebook with a star hanging from the side.

With his beanie about to fall, he immediately stood up, looking at his watch.

"Aw, I wanted to read some more." He chided, slamming the notebook.

He threw some tips to the table as he slid the door open, going out of the café. And just when he slid it open, his casual clothes were no more. He was now wearing a suit, a red tie and a blue coat to follow.

He opened his case and placed the notebook gently, making sure no folds were done.

"Well," he smirked, breathing in some air.

"I can be your future husband."

***

(c) promo poster rukiasenpaii

sorry for the delay, guys! this has just been transferred to a draft, but it will be published again. (wattpad, you are the best. seriously ://)