Chapter Four

Chapter Four

My phone buzzed as a text from Sam appeared on the screen.

Ok, cool. Come to my place around 4. The guys want to meet you. ;)

I smiled and looked at the address Sam had attached to the text. I wrote it down and punched it into Google Maps. Sam didn't live that far away. About a thirty minute drive from here.

I checked the time. It was already 1pm. I decided to get a head start on getting ready, and began prepping my face and hair.

I pulled out my iPhone and decided to make a quick vlog to put on my YouTube channel. Yes, I had a YouTube channel. It was a good way of letting my fans get to know me on a more personal level. I rarely posted videos, though. It took up a lot of time and frankly, I didn't have enough free time to give. 

I leaned my phone against the mirror, making sure my face was in the camera. I pressed record and started filming.

"Hey guys. I'm sorry it's been a while. I've been really busy lately. Just wanted to make a quick vlog while I'm getting ready..."

As I went on about how my recent tour went, I began to curl my hair. I liked posting videos like this. It showed people that I was real. It showed them that I was a human being, just like them.

"Anyways, I met Sam Bernard yesterday. Eep!" I gave an excited shriek. "He seems like an awesome person. I'm actually getting ready to head to a concert of his down in Cali. If you're there, you should definitely say hi to me. It's always nice meeting fans."

I finished my hair and started to wrap up my video.

"I'm going to get going. I'll try to put up some more videos. Sorry about the delay. Thanks for watching and I love you all. Mwah!" I blew a kiss to the camera screen and ended the recording. As I uploaded it to YouTube, I started doing my makeup.

By the time I had finished, it was already 2:30pm. Perfect timing. I grabbed a small shoulder bag and put on my favorite heels. I took a quick look at myself in my floor-length mirror, and walked out of my room.

My outfit consisted of high-waisted jean shorts and a casual crop top. I didn't want to over-do it. I thought keeping it simple would be the best idea.

"Riley." Rob called me as I walked down the twisted staircase.

"What?" I replied, sounding annoyed. I was annoyed. Rob was being rude and annoying. I didn't even want to talk to him.

He waited for me at the end of the stairs, his expression changing when he noticed my outfit.

"You're not going." He stated, his eyes wide.

"I am, actually." I replied. I pushed myself passed him and grabbed the keys to my car.

"You are not going, Riley." Rob said through his teeth. He crossed his arms and stood in front of the door.

"You're the one who wanted me out of the house." I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms, mocking him.

"Does Grace know you bailed on her for Sam?" Rob cocked his head to the side. He smirked when he noticed the guilt in my eyes.

"Fuck you." I muttered. I started walking towards the garage, feeling Rob on my heels.

"Paparazzi will be there, Riley. I don't understand why you think you can hide. Grace is going to find out about this." He followed me. Suddenly, I stopped and turned around. My face was inches away from his.

"Leave me alone." I jammed a finger in his face.

"I'm just stating the facts." Rob smirked.

"Rob, if you keep it up, I'll spend the night with Sam. Would that make you feel better?" I mimicked his smirk.

All of the LightsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara