Chapter 1

My everyday is basically the same.
I wake up
have breakfast
get ready
go to school
Go home
Skip homework
Watch kpop videos till I fall asleep
And repeat.

I remember the day when I first discovered 2NE1 like it's yesterday. I was at home watching Wonder Girls -So Hot and then saw something called FIRE by 2NE1 in the suggestions bar. It was uploaded 2 weeks ago. The name instantly hypnotized me and made me click on it... and ever since that day, I never lived a day without 2NE1 being involved in it.

It was just a regular day, I got home from school, changed into my pjs and turned on my laptop after making myself a sandwich. I never connected with a group like this before. Everything they say, do, sing about, it felt like I've known them forever. I loved every member as if they were related to me and even today I am so in love with everything they do that it makes me wonder what I was doing with my life before I found out about them. Whenever they post new MVs, come out with new songs, win awards, I can't help but start crying because I feel like a proud mom. I feel so proud to see how far they've come and how passionate they are about what they do.

My laptop died after watching a few episodes of 2NE1 TV, so I turned the lights off and went to bed. I started thinking about what life would be like if I was one of them. It would be amazing to see them everyday and do what they do on a daily basis.Even breathing the same air would be enough for me LOL. That night I had a dream about this dark room, I couldn't see anything except this super sparkly star. It was shining so brightly but it wasn't strong enough to light the room. I just stood in front of it and watched it disappear...

An unfamiliar sound woke me up in the morning. It was not my alarm clock but it indeed was an alarm clock. I slowly opened my eyes and turned around to see where the noise was coming from. I finally found a phone, which didn't belong to me, and turned the alarm off. It was 4:50 in the morning. Why would my alarm go off at 4:50 in the morning though??
I closed my eyes and went back to sleep just to be bothered by the same sound again. I woke up and reached for the phone, 4:55. I turned it off and threw myself back to bed. After 5 minutes it was on AGAIN! I finally got up and tried to turn the lights on. The light switch wasn't there! I'm probably still sleeping! I walked around while touching everywhere on the wall and finally found a button. When I clicked on it, my stomach immediately started to burn from fear! I was in someone else's room!!! I quickly ran out and walked around this very familiar house, and without realizing I made my way to the washroom. Looked for the light switch again and quickly pressed on it. What I saw next made me hold my breath and start sweating. I was looking in the mirror and my reflection was not me.
I WOKE UP AS CL!