Chapter 57: Shane, Stop!

Start from the beginning

Luke: That's the worst ship name ever!

Joey: It sounds the yummiest!

Luke: How about Lukerific?!

Joey: Cat Conard!

Luke: Oh great, now we're already married!

Joey: TEXTING HER!

Luke: Don't!

Joey: I just heard about you and Luke! Its about time another good couple happened!

Luke: Don't you send that!

Joey: Aaaand SEND! *Hits key on phone*

Luke: Thanks for that!

[Shane's POV]

I looked around in the kitchen for something. I checked all the drawers and cabinets, the only blade I had had been surgically removed from me!

I went to the bathroom to look in there for anything. I searched through the mirror-cupboard thing and found a replacement blade for my razor. This will work.

[Joey's POV]

Joey: I NEED TO GO HOME AND TELL SHANE!

Luke: You can text Cat, but you can't text Shane?!

Joey: I wanna find out what Lisa said to him, and if she's still there!

Luke: You better tell me what she said! No matter what!

Joey: Ok, ok!

Luke: Swear?!

Joey: I swear!

Luke: pinky?!

Joey: Pinky swear! *Tangles pinky finger with Luke's*

Joey: I'll watch the end of this episode, and then I'll go.

[Shane's POV]

Joey...

[End Of Shane's POV]

[Author's POV]

Shane took his shirt off completely and set it on the floor in front of him to stop blood from getting on the floor. He stood at the sink looking at himself it the mirror. The thoughts of being a gay dad confused him, he thought about Joey, and what he'll do when he finds out.

He gazed at the blade and remembered what had happened the last time. He was about to do it until he fell. This time, there was no way of falling. He could do it right now without fail.

He took the blade to his left wrist and gently grazed and scraped it off of his skin to prepare himself. He punctured his skin deeper and deeper until it was bleeding heavily. His arm was now pouring blood out like a river!

Shane: Ahh! Shit!

Shane threw the blade away, making the blood that covered it fly off and onto the floor and walls.

There were no towels laying around for Shane to stop the blood.

Joey came in to the apartment.

Joey: Shane?

[Shane's POV]

Fuck!

Joey: Where you at boooy!

[Author's POV]

Joey slowly walked into the bedroom, worried about Shane.

Joey: Shane, stop tricking me! Where are you.

Shane burst into tears and fell to the floor. There was no way he could hide this from Joey now.

Joey: Shane are you okay! *Walks into the bathroom*