10: Hello And Goodbye..

Start from the beginning

Roxy’s P.O.V

Mase burst into the room and was shocked, livid and wanted to basically rip this dude’s head off.

“Hey Mason, wanna join the party?”

“You know him?” I asked no-one in particular, well one of them. I blocked Mase out of my thoughts.

Yeah, this guy next to me was kinda hot. Not as hot as Mase but yeah, he was hot. He had black hair like Mase and…the same eyes. Hey! This guy looks like Mase’s older brother or summit.

“Ha! Do I know him? God, I’m lovin you little girl” the ‘brother’ said, picking me up and putting me on his lap. Is it weird that his touch…is like how Mase touches me? N-N-No!! Is there such thing as two freakin mates?! I can barely deal with Mase!!

Mase growled. “What are you doin here?”

“Well, thought I’d jump in and say hi” he replied with a shrug. You know, he seems like another me. Very laidback, cheeky and just plain awesome!

“In my bedroom?! With my mate?!”

He shrugged and then smirked. “You never liked to share, ey Mason?”

I elbowed the ‘brother’ in the stomach, telling him to shut up. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

“What’s your name, love?”

Mase growled. “GET OUT!!”

“Nah, I’m good” Hmm, where have I heard that before?

“Uhh...someone care to tell me who this weirdo is?” I spoke up, confused and tryna get out the grip of this guy.

He chuckled and brought me closer. “I’m Mackenzie and you’re the beauty in my dreams”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, can you let go of me, now, please?”

He chuckled. “Sure thang, sweet thaaang” He let me go and I grinned at his response. I rolled my eyes and walked into the shower.

I sighed while stripping.

Why the hell is going on?

**

I came out the shower with only a towel. Forgot to take my clothes…Thankfully no-one was in the room. I looked in my closet and took out my denim jean shorts with rips and a white thin strap top with a light blue tank top. I slipped on some white converse and left my hair curly.

I skipped to the top of the stairs and grinned at the railing. “Hello sexy, we meet again” I said, stroking the rail. I hopped on it and slid down. Being the awesome transformer I am, I landed on the ground on my feet. “Woo hoo!!” I yelled, putting my hands in the air, jumping around.

I heard clapping. I looked to the right and saw Mack (my nickname for Mackenzie) I put my arms down slowly and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Where’s Mase?” I asked, walking into the living room with him hot on my heels.

“Gone out, but you’re weird brother is here” he replied. I laid down on the love seat, stretching my legs out so he couldn’t sit. He chuckled and lifted my legs up.

“Hey!” I yelled, pulling my legs from him.

He smirked and held my ankles, making it hard for me to get up. I rolled my eyes and gave up.

“Haden’s here?” I asked, tryna make a convo.

“Yup, he’s…” He was saying but was cut off by the one and only.