Chapter 4 (Element Masters)

"Here before you is Emily, Crystal, Joe, Robert, and Clark. Masters of air, water, earth, lightning and fire."

"Your classmates, your roommates, and your teammates are all three very different groups. Each group will have to decide on a team captain by the end of this week. That is a separate subject though. Right now, your teachers will demonstrate their power."

Jason nodded and Emily commenced. Emily created a mini tornado that surrounded herself, almost like she was defending herself from an unknown assailant. Her long, straight, blonde hair- which was set neatly in a bun- became loose. Although Emily's facial expression was calm and collective, her ice blue eyes stared intensely at the crowd. When she stopped the wind abruptly, everyone felt the aftereffect of a chilly breeze that slapped their whole body.

Next Crystal waved her hands in the air, as if she was practicing a forbidden dance. As a result, streams of water flowed in a circular motion like a bicycle wheel. Then she changed the form of the water into snakes, and commanded the water to weave through the crowd. The students marveled and touched the graceful water as it passed them by. Unlike Emily's straight, long blonde hair, Crystal's short and wavy, dark brown hair followed along with her movements. Crystal's eyes focused solely on the dance.

As Crystal's water snakes came back to her, Joe popped up rocks from the ground and pretended to juggle them above his head. Jason motioned to the ground, and cut Joe's turn short. Joe then made a small earthquake, and then repaired the floor that he had just damaged.

Now it was Robert's turn. His hand went out in front of him, creating lightning bolts sparking out from his fingertips. His blonde hair shook when he lifted his face to the audience, his hazel eyes and mysterious smirk proved that he was holding back his power in purpose. As quickly that the lightning bolts had appeared, they disappeared within seconds. Robert's hand went back into his front pocket.

Unlike Robert, who was holding back, Clark wanted to put on a show. Fire balls soared up into the air and exploded before reaching the ceiling, creating fireworks of all sorts of colors. Then he held fireballs in his hand, and played a short game of darts. Soon after, Joe joined in and created a sword. Annoyance flickered through Clark's face, but it soon became exhilaration. Hunter got the feeling that they've known each other for quite some time now. Clark shaped his fire into a sword, and had a sword fight against Joe.

For the last performance, Joe stepped aside as Clark turned himself into a human torch. Clark filled the auditorium with a brilliant, warm light. The scene seemed to take place at a night around the campfire, with Clark as the volunteer to provide the fire for the rest to enjoy their s'mores and hot chocolate.

Jason directed his voice to the dumbfounded students, "This is just a taste of what they can do, and what you could accomplish and soon surpass. Signs of your element should start appearing the day after tomorrow, but there are some who might have to wait a bit longer."

Jason cleared his throat, "Okay. This is where you are dismissed."

The entire room bounced up and advanced towards the exit.

"By rows!" Jason added quickly. "The guards will escort you back to the dorms."

"That was incredible!" Hunter said flabbergasted. "Wow! They really put on one heck of a show."

Ellie agreed. "I can't wait till we get our powers!"

I know that the last column in the pic above is supposed to be spirit or something, but I'm just going to say that it's air....I couldn't find a pic that had water, earth, fire, air, and lightning all together.

As of the YouTube video,my 7th grade science teacher told us that we could get...um...either extracredit or a 100 on something if we could say all of it by memory! No one did it:D