My angel

"Sean?"
"Yeah"
"Do you ever just stop and think about where you are, right now?"
"On a swing"
"Oh haha, but seriously. Like, look how lucky we are"
"I have everything I could have ever wished for, family, friends, the best job ever and the most beautiful girl in the world. I guess I am lucky!"
"I could say the same thing"
"Do it then!"
"I have everything I could have ever wished for, family, friends, the best job ever and the most handsome guy in the world. I know I am lucky"
"You are the love of my life"
"I couldn't live without you"
We were swinging back an forth on a set of swings in the back yard of Sean's old house. I loved it there. We were waiting for his parents, brothers and sisters to come home. The house now belonged to his brother, but since they all used to live there, they decided to have their reunion there.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yeah"
"Don't worry about what my family think of you, you're wonderful and I know that they'll love you too. Never as much as I do though"
"I hope you're right, I'm just really nervous"
We hear the sounds of a car pulling in. Then again, another car.
I felt a rush of fear flow over me. I was now really scared. Not sure what they would think of me.
I stood up off of the swing but Sean grabbed my wrist, sitting me back down.
"We have to welcome them, don't we?"
"Let them come to us, just swing"
He smiles. I smile back.
I swing my legs back and forth. I match my pace of swinging with Sean's. We hold hands. I smile lightly. This place was beautiful. I was happy. Happy to be loved. I didn't care about my past. Just about my present and future. That I would hopefully spend with the man next to me.
The back door of the house opens. A few people emerge from the door.
"My brother, my sister, my mum, my dad, my other brother... The rest'll be here soon" Sean pointed to the people as they walked towards us.
"Jack" his mum smiles as she embrace him into a hug. I smile at the rest if his family members. They all smile back.
His mum pulls away, "And who is this?" She smiles. "(Y/n), (y/n) Kjellberg" I smile and stick my hand out. She just pulls me into a hug. I hug back. No awkwardness in that.
I introduce myself to everyone else. All very friendly.
We all go inside. His mum makes us tea. I get talking with his brothers and sisters. Sean goes off into the kitchen with his mum.

Jacks POV:
My mum and I walk into the kitchen leaving (y/n) with my brothers and sisters. I knew they would get along.
"Jack, how are you" mum asks me. "Great! Amazing actually" I smile enthusiastically. "She is very pretty, you know" she smiles. "I do, and I love her, to bits" I smile. She hugged me. "I'm very glad to hear that" she chuckled into the hug. "Thank you" I pulled away. "She was really nervous to meet you guys" I say.
"She seems nice"
"She was the one who made me who I am today. Not like that, but, she was the one who discovered me on YouTube and she has been one of my best friends since" I chuckle a bit, shedding a stray tear.
"You must love her, a lot" she smiles as she wipes my tear away.
"More than I could ever imagine" I chuckle lightly.
We leave the kitchen, (y/n), sitting there in all her beauty, laughing her ass off.
I sit down across and to the left of her. She was realy enjoying herself. I was so proud of my girl. I know it was only small, and I knew that they would love her, i was still proud of her. I really think that she's the one. The love o my life. My beautiful girl. I couldnt get enough of her. It'll drive me insane seeing her leave. I wanted this to last forever.

Your POV:
We stayed there till 11 ish. We laughed, danced, played, drinked and talked. It was amazing. I made friends with everyone. Seans mum and dad seemed to take a liking in me. I just decided, if i was going to introduce myself as me, i should act like me. I dont usually get nervous. So i didnt.
During dinner, Sean kept looking at me with either a slight smirk or a cute smile. I loved him so much.
"(Y/n), i think its about time we go home" Sean says. How can this man not be drunk?
"Ahw, well, thank you guys for having me! I had a great time and you're all awesome people!" I slur. They all laugh. I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol.
Sean lead me outside. We walked up to a bus stop. The alcohol was really hitting him now. We got onto the bus. "I had a great time tonight jackipoo, you are the best" I slur.
"You're just perfect" he chuckles. It turns into a random fit of laughter which makes me laugh. Then all of a sudden it turned into some sort of competition, who could laugh the loudest.
"HaHaHa!"
"HAHAHA"
"HaHaHa!!"
"HAHAHA!!"
And it just went on like that.
We both stumbled into Jacks house. Me, being my clumsy self, tripped up. Jack grabbed my wrist and saved me from falling.
For a second.
Then he came down, tumbling on top of me.
We laughed again. We both stank like alcohol, but neither of us cared.
"I love you so much baby" Jack said as he kissed my face.
"I love you too" I smiled.
We ended up making out again. Still on the floor. Our tongues danced in each others mouths, exploring every corner.
We parted after 10 minutes straight. Jack just laid on top of me. We both found ourselves drifting off.
The weight on my body was then lifted and I was suddenly no longer lying on the floor, but I was being carried by two strong arms.
Jack placed me into bed, the same bed I slept in last night. His bed. He got into bed too and wrapped one arm around me. He kissed the back of my neck and then whispered these words.

"My love, my everything, my ins and outs, you have been there. Where would I be now, if you weren't by my side. You're my angel. I admire you, I love you"

I fell asleep to those words an the feeling of his heartbeat against my back as he cuddled me.