Chapter 26

Harry's POV

What's a nice way of breaking up with your girlfriend? Hey, how's your day? By the way, I dumping you. Nah, that's not right. How about, You're lovely girl, but this relationship just isn't working out. That would work, ya know, if only Brittany actually was a lovely girl.

I scratch my head in frustration. Why is this so hard? Why can't I just be a jerk and get it over with? That's when I remember something. I roll over on my bed and find my iPhone. There's always that one person that can help me out. Alexa.

I call her up and wait for her to answer.

"Hello?" a raspy voice answered the phone.

"Hey, Lexa, are you okay? You sound sick."

"No I'm not sick. I was just sleeping."

I checked the time. 11:06.

"Shit. I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention."

"It's fine! So what did you want to talk about anyways?"

"Um, would you mind if I asked you what I should say to Brittany?

"Fine." she huffed."Just be like 'I'm sorry Brittany, but I can't do this anymore. We're aggravating each other more than enjoying each other. I think we should just separate and find people who truly make us happy.' Problem solved. The end."

Considering what she said, I nodded my head. When she didn't answer, I realized that we're on the phone and she can't see me.

"Uh, I guess that could work. Thanks, Lexa. Sorry for keeping you up this late." I say, apologizing once again.

"No problem Harry! Goodnight and I'll see you tomorrow!" She tells me as she yawns.

"Goodnight." I say, hanging up the phone.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. This is going to be hard. I just have to suck it up and get it over with. Tomorrow is when I'll do it. Hopefully, it won't be as bad as I think it will be.

~

History class is so boring right now. Sorry Mr.Meyer, but I'm not feelin it today. I spen most of the period thinking about when I should break up with Brittany. Yeah, I feel bad but look at it this way; the faster I break up with Brittany, the faster I can get with Alexa and actually be happy for once.

After a bit of brainstorming, I decided to do it after school today. That way when I'm finished I can just go home and not have to face her. Call me a coward, but I don't like seeing Brittany angry. If you think the first time I broke up with her was hard, think about a second time.

An hour or two passed, and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I made my way to the cafe and sat with my friends.

"Are you sure you're gonna do this?" Louis asks me after I finished telling my plan. "Yeah, mate, don't you think that's pretty harsh?" Liam questions me.

As I was about to answer, Niall cute me off. "Pretty harsh my ass! She deserves every bit of it! It's about time she gets what she puts out!" he says angrily.

The rest of us nod our heads in agreement. Even though it's harsh, she deserves it. We finished our lunch and promise to meet up at Zayn's place after I'm done talking to Brittany.

Before I knew it, the school day was over. I quickly send a text to Brittany to tell her to meet me at the front of the school in about 20 minutes.

_______________________________________________________________

(A/N): Sucky chapter. I know. I couldn't really think straight. I promise the next one will be better. More drama is in it!!!