Meet Alexa Evans:

Hey! I'm Alexa Evans. There isn't really much to say about me, but here are a few things that I guess you should know.

I moved from the Hamptons to LA this summer. I live in Beverly Hills.

I was born February 16, 1995. I'm 17 years old. I have long, curly, brunette hair. I have brown eyes. I'm 5'6 (Average height I guess).

My favorite color is blue. I like to sit at home and go on Tumblr mostly everyday, but that's probably not the reason I only have a few friends. (Note the sarcasm). I like food.Scratch that, I LOVE food. I like reading and writing.

I'm a little shy when I first meet someone, but not for long! I'm a horrible dancer. I fangirl a lot (It's a bad habit, I know). I'm kinda insecure. I like sports, mostly volleyball and field hockey. I like to sing, but only my family and my bestfriend know this.

I couldn't think of anything else so yeahh...ANYWAYS! Let's talk about my two sisters and my best friend.

My twin sister is Abigail, but everyone calls her Abi. She looks similar to me, but we aren't identical. Abi is a very creative person, so she mostly shows her creativity in things such as painting.

I have a 21 year old sister named Mya. She kinda looks like an older version of me; long, straight, brunette hair, brown eyes. Mya is a rising model and she works with her friend, Cara Delevingne. She adores anything related to fashion.

My bestfriend is Allison Guyer, but everyone calls her Alli. She is GORGEOUS!! Long, natural blonde hair, nice blue eyes, tall, and skinny. When you look at her, you would think she just came out of the cover of a magazine!

I don't know what I would do without those 3! They're always there for me when I need them, which is basically all the time!

That's enough about me I guess. Peace out girl-scout! Oh wait, what if you're a boy? Awks... well, peace out boy-scout!