Chapter 2

Alexa's POV

I'm just sitting here by my locker wondering how I'm going to get to class. I must have zoned out because when I looked in front of me, there was a tall boy standing there.

"Are you alright, love?" he asked me. 

I got a little caught up in his features. His curly brown hair, green eyes, plump pink lips, his dimples. Okay, maybe more than a little bit, but still. He's the definition of gorgeous.

"Erm, are you alright?" he askes me again.

I snapped back into reality. "Yeah I'm alright. It's just that I have English this period and I don't know where the classroom is." I say to him, explaining my dilemma. 

"You're in luck! I have English too, so I'll just walk you there." he tells me.

"Thank you sooo much! I don't really know what I'd be doing for the rest of this period if you didn't show up. Actually, let's not even go there..." I trailed off.

He laughed, and let me tell you, that was the laugh of the gods! His voice is perfect, and he has a British accent. Can this day get any better? A cute British guy is walking me to class. Wait for it...AND HE'S HOLDING MY HAND!! Probably just to make sure I don't get lost, and yes, I'm capable of it. I'll just pretend he's holding it because he wants to.

"I never did get your name." the boy said to me.

You know that awkward moment when you forget your own name? This is one of those times. Why must I be so weird? Especially in front of a cute guy?!?

"Umm, my name is uh, Alexa." I tell him. 

He chuckles and says "That's a pretty name."

"Thanks. So what's your name?" I ask.

"My name is uhh, Harry." he said copying me.

I playfully punched his arm and he laughed. He does that a lot, but I sure don't complain. I think that it's hot coming from a guy like him.

"And here we are!" Harry announced.

We walk into the classroom holding hands. I got glares from a couple of girls. That's weird I guess.

"Mr.Styles, you're late." the teacher said to him.

"Sorry Mr.House, I was helping a friend get here since it's her first day." he explains.

"Okay, but next time I'll clock you in as late." the teacher, um, Mr.House warned.

There were 2 open seats in the back, so me and Harry took them.

"Class, open up to page 10 in your workbook. Do questions 1-30 and when you're finished, you may read a book or talk quietly among yourselves." Mr.House instructed us.

I open my bag, got my workbook out, and start working on the questions. When I was finished, I felt someone tap on my arm. I turned to the side and saw Harry smiling at me. I return the smile and ask "What's up?"

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch today? You can bring your friends, too." he tells me.

I stroke my chin and pretend that I'm thinking about my answer, even though I already know it's a yes. "Sure."

"Yes! I'll introduce you to my friends. I know they'll like you!" he said cheerfully.

The bell rang and I walked to my 3rd period class, Social Studies. I kinda like social studies, but only a little bit. It gets boring after a while.

When I saw Abi and Alli relief washed over my face. Now I won't be alone! I walk over to them and take my seat at a desk in the middle of the room. We never really liked sitting in the back or the front, so we always choose the middle.

"Good morning class, my name is Mr.Meyer." my teacher said as he introduced himself. "Today we will be watching part of a movie about the American Revolution."

Yes! First class so far that I don't have to write anything. That's a plus.

~

"Where should we sit?" Abi asked us as we look around the vast cafe. 

I just remembered what Harry told me in English.

"Hey guys, my friend from English said we can sit with him and his friends." I tell them.

"Ooh, Lexa met a boy!" Alli teased as she ruffles my hair. I chuckle and attempt to straighten my hair back out.

"Alexa, over here!" a husky British voice called out for me.

I turn around and see Harry waving at me to come over. I smile and motion for the girls to follow me.

Once we got closer to the table I could have sworn I heard Alli say "Damn they're hot."

"Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn, meet Alexa and her friends." he introduced us.

"I'm Abi!" 

"And I'm Alli." the girls introduced themselves.

We all talked for the rest of the lunch period. The boys are so funny! They want to make this an everyday thing, us sitting next to each other at lunchtime. And of course I couldn't pass up an offer like that! Sitting next to 5 hot guys that actually want you next them, that's every girl's dream.

The bell rang, signalling that lunch is over. We said our goodbye's and headed to our classes. Next stop, FRENCH CLASS!!! I just loveee France, so I can't wait!