Yoon Jeonghan

ANNYEONG!! Time for our 1004!

But instead of being an angel, I'll make him a devil--//slapped//

Just kidding. You can kill me.

______________________________________________________________________

"Jagiya~ jagiyaaa~" you sighed, running your hand through your hair. Why does God have to be so cruel to sent an angel who's immature?

"Jeonghan, please stop. I'm really busy you know."

"I know, but I'm not stopping." you scoffed, ignoring him as he makes faces and annoying things in your life.

Soon you got tired and close your eyes for a bit, then open them again only to start working again. Jeonghan sighed, deeply thinking of a way to get your attention. He's been craving for it when he entered your house. Then an idea came in his mind as an advantage.

"fx = (x - 4) (2x + 5)." you murmured and he raise an eye brow, he's not sure if you were doing great with your works but he is sure that you're brain is dying there, well, instead of annoying you, he thinks of a plan to make you relax.

He went downstairs, taking a toast and filling it with Nutella (I'm so sorry) and grabbing the juice from the fridge and pouring it in a glass. He grab the ice pack, he set all this on a small tray and went to your room again.

"Jagiya?"

"Mrghm?" you mumbled, this he noticed, you were burying your face on your arms. He smiled, walking towards you. "If you're planning to annoy me more, think again, I'm not going to do anything." you mumble, raising your head and covering your face with your hands. He chuckled, taking a chair and sat beside you.

"Here." he place the tray on the small space on your desk, then grab the ice pack, placing it on your forehead. Silence took the room, only the phone that is ringing on the bed side chair.

"That... feels better...?" you muffled, grabbing his hand and leaning on his shoulder.

"Your welcome." he peck your forehead, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Thank you. You're such an angel." you said and he laughed, caressing the side of your head. "For a moment, I thought my head was going to explode." you muffled, looking up to him smiling.

"Now that's the smile I like." you grin, reaching up and peck his lips.

"You're the best boyfriend ever."

"I guarantee that." you laughed, leaning on his shoulder. You closed your eyes, relaxing yourself.

"Ne, oppa~"

"Yes?"

"Mianhe, for ignoring you. I was just being so--"

"I understand that jagiya. Don't worry about it much. I was acting childish." he whispered, burying his face on your hair, taking your scent.

You giggled, your arms around his waist, burying your face on his chest.

"Now, can we cuddle?" you snort a laugh, then grab his hand.

"Fine, but if I get scolded for not completing my homework, I'll blame you."

"It's all worth the risk. And believe me, there's no classes tomorrow." you just roll your eyes before pulling him to your shared bed.

~

"Told you there'll be no classes today. It's raining hard."

"You're lucky I can't hurt you, and if I can, I'll not hurt you. I'll kill you."

"Oh please. You love me too much. I love you."

He kisses your cheeks, staring at your eyes lovingly as he pulls you towards him. You giggle, cupping his face and kissing him on the lips.

"I love you too."

_______________________________________________________________________

Like I said, I was kidding about making him a devil.

Because I don't even know what I did there. I was just expressing my stress in Math in this.

~SJW