Chapter 9

Caroline pov

Today I'm going to be looking at kids files. I feel nosy. I want to know about them. Let's look at the freshmans. Some pretty interesting stuff here. I check the time, 12:15. Oh shit it's almost lunch. Yeah I can go out to eat.

"Heyyy," says a older man walking through my door, Mr.Caradona. today he is wearing a "hump day" shirt and orange shorts and dark blue low top converse. He was eccentric.
"Oh hi I didn't see you there." I say as I rushingly put away the files.
"Oh darling it's okay, we've all stalked the students. Now let's go eat." He says pushing my chair out the door and through the hallway. I really could have gotten up. I wouldn't say no.
"Ok thanks. I will drive from now on." I say standing up from my office chair and walking out of the school gates and into the teachers parking lot.
We drive to a nearby coffee shop in almost silence other than John humming along to his 70's music station he took over when I started to drive. When we got there I ordered a egg sandwich and he ordered a muffin he insisted he paid for the food.
"We might see other school teachers here, they also use this as their hangout." He says eyeing a nerdy woman in the back, she looks familiar so she must work at our school.
"How long have you worked here?" I ask him.
"I've worked at riverside for 13 years." He says with a mouthful of muffin.
"Wow, I could never keep a job that long." I saw with awe. I respect him.
I sit there enjoying the moment with my friend. Then I see Robert walking into the unisex bathroom of the cafe.
"Excuse me I'm going to use the bathroom." I say turning my back and walking to the bathroom. What did I just say. What am I doing am I going to walk in- there I was in the same bathroom as the man I earlier kissed.
"Oh my god, I'm sorry i didn't know you where in here."
"Are you sure about that, because I saw you watch me as I walked in here." He says taking a step back that makes me take a step back.
"No I didn't" taking another step back. I hit the wall.
"You're beautiful you know." He says with a glimmer in his eyes.
"I want to get to know you Caroline." I stare into his eyes. He steps forward his body against mine. We didn't kiss we just held each other breathing each other's air. We do this for about 14 seconds and I kiss him. Me. We interlocked our lips for it seemed like a eternity. He picks me up and slides up my skirt. I unzip his pants.