Chapter 1

Caroline pov:

It is my first day, I'm not nervous I have studied social interactions and issues in College. I think this is going to work out.

"Where is this place!" I say subconsciously. I think I just need to make a right turn and... There. River Valley. It's 6:00 and school starts at 8:30, enough time to set up my desk and familiarize myself to this school. When I took the interview it was at the Union of education. I walk into what looks like the office and I see two secretaries siting there obviously waiting for me.
"Hello! I'm Miss. Peggy and this is Miss.Semi," said the blonde, I assume both of them were around the age of 67 or 68. The one with brown hair just glared at me. Then out of no where a tall young sharp dressed man walked in.
"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Mr.Caraway but you can call me Edward." He said this while briefly hugging me.
"Hi, I'm Miss.Caroline, but you can call me Caroline." I said still stunned that a vice principal would hug me right after meeting me.
"Come on let me show you around."

He walked me around the school told me about certain students and telling me I should check in with Miss.Peggy and Mrs.Semi because they know what students are the ones I should be regularly visiting. He was very attractive. I glance down at his hand and, no ring!
"Are you okay?" He asks kindly'
"Of course. So where is my office?" His eyes light up when I mention this,

" Ohh it's right across from mine, it's in the S6 building, I'll show you." He says now walking to the other side of campus.

"Here it is," he says while showing me inside I following him down to the hall to the very last two rooms.
"Roomy." I say sarcastically.
"I know at least we can talk to each other this way." He reminds me of a little kid excited to play with his new toy...