Epilogue 2

A/N: Last chapter, just want to say thanks to all of those readers!!

Still Bethany's Pov

I was standing there facing my old ex-best friend. Cole was standing right here in front of me. I haven't seen him in 3 years and now he shows up.

"May I help you?" I ask, looking straight into his blue eyes.

"I want to talk to you alone," He said. 

"Why?" I cross my arms over my chest. 

"Just please," He begged and I roll my eyes. 

I sigh and nod my head. I close the door behind me and stepped outside. I was standing there facing him as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Bethany, I know it's been like 3 to 4 years since I last saw you but I want to say sorry" he started off "I was so stupid of cheating on you then I used you which made things, even more, worse, you're probably wondering why I'm I saying sorry to you now" he continued "I just didn't have the guts to face you. I want things to be like they were before" He said getting close to me which caused me to step back a bit. He paused looking down.

"I forgive you but you need to apologize to everyone else," I say, his head snapped up and he smiled. I take him inside to where everyone else was at. Everyone was laughing until Dean saw Cole. His eyes darken and his face changed. Everyone turned around and frowned.

"What is he doing here?" Dean says pissed off.

"He came to apologize not just to me but to everyone else" I snapped.

"Are you serious? After 3 years he finally comes and apologies to you?!" He said as his voice begins to raise.

"Yes, and I forgave him!" I say raising my voice.

"I should go, I'm sorry to have disturbed you," Cole said awkwardly. 

"Yes, leave," "No, stay," Dean and I both said at the same time. We both looked at each other furiously.

"No, don't go you should catch up with the guys here," I smile at him. 

"You sure?" He said nervously. 

"Yeah," I nod before turning to Dean. 

"Dean can we talk alone, now," I demanded.

He got up from his seat and walked upstairs with me. We were now in our room.

"Why is he here?!" Dean yelled.

"I don't know, but he wants to be forgiven so I forgave him, " I tell him. 

"I don't think you should have forgiven him!" He exclaimed pissed off and punched a hole in the wall. Which caused me to flinch. My eyes began to become watery. He wasn't looking at me he was staring at his fist and breathing heavily. I stare at him waiting for him to say something and a tear slipped down my cheek. F*ck this. I grabbed my coat and keys. Dean still wasn't looking at me. I push pasted him and ran downstairs carefully. 

"Bethany!" He yelled coming after me down the stairs. I walked out of the house. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I stopped in my tracks my back facing Dean.

"Bethany, I-" I cut him off before he could even start.

"Are you really sorry Dean? Because I'm sick and tired of doing this with you. This is the second time this week I've been wanting to walk out on you. I forgave you for all the sh*t that you put through in the past and now. So why can't you forgive him?" I hiss facing him, as tears slid down my cheeks. I looked down to see my baby. I didn't move at all. We've been fighting for the last few months now and I'm tired of it. It's not healthy for me, my marriage, or the baby. More tears came down my cheeks. 

I felt arms wrapped around me. He kissed my head and whipped my tears away with his thumb. I looked into his eyes as they locked with mine. I felt the butterflies I've felt for this man since I could remember. His lips gently touched mine, I didn't refuse I kissed his lips softly. He kissed me so gently and he held me in his arms. He let go and rested his forehead on mine.

"Baby, I really I'm sorry, I'm an idiot for not forgiving him it's just I don't want you to get hurt or be put in danger again," He said and I saw how worried he was through his eyes. "I don't want to lose you again," He said holding my hands. I placed my hand on his cheek. I brought him close to me and pressed my lips against his. "Nobody said marriage was perfect. I forgive you. Promise me we'll get better?" 

"I promise," He said. 

We walked inside the house and everyone was laughing.

"Looks like they're having fun" He whispered in my ear. I smile as we walk in hand and hand together. We sat down at the table with everyone else. Cold and Dean made up. And I got my best friend back. Cole told us how he has three kids, a little girl that's a month old named Elsa, and two twins a boy and a girl named Rob and Kelly they are both two. His wife is our age and her name is Ashley. I was proud of him. Everyone was laughing and smiling.

Now this is family