Chapter 13

Dean's Pov
I saw her face change into a mix of emotions. She was confused but frozen.

"What's wrong?" I ask her worried.

"U-Uh I-" She stammered before running into the bathroom.

I ran after her but she closed the door before I could go in. I heard crying and sobbing. I was worried not wanting her to be alone. I heard her answer the phone. I leaned over to the door and I placed my ear against the door to listen.

Her: Hey
Person: Hi
Her: Is it true?
Person: Yeah
Her: I didn't even meet them
Person: I know I'm coming in 2 days I have to go
Her: Okay bye
Person: bye

I was standing there as I heard her cry.

"Bethany? Can I come in?" I knock on the door worried.

 "no I'll be fine" She sobbed. 

I sat there on the floor waiting for her to come out. Eventually, she came out with her makeup ruined. I stand up quickly and grab her arm to stop her from walking away. She stops and glares at me to let go but I don't. I put my hands on her waist and bring her close to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and embraced me. 

"You okay?" I ask her wiping her messed-up makeup off with my fingers.

"No, we need to talk," She says seriously leading back to her room. 

I sat on the bed with her. "Okay, I have a sister well half-sister her name is Ana she lives in New Mexico with her boyfriend. She's coming to visit me in 2 days because of her daughter, my other half-sister, whom I didn't even meet, and a friend. The thing is Cody had a brother named Jesus. He and my sister were really close. But he betrayed her and shot her daughter and the other people I just said. Now Cody is coming to get me. She sounded so hurt and lost," She sighs wiping her face still from her tears.

"Wait, half-sister? You never told me about your half-sister" I said confused trying to wrap my head around this whole situation.

"I know it's sort of a f*cked up family but basically her dad was with my mom. Then left her when he found out my mom was pregnant with me. My mom moved and came here pregnant and fell for my dad. Her dad or our dad fell in love with her mom. He eventually made a deal with my mom to come visit me and he would bring Ana. We became very close as step-sisters until 3 years ago she left," She explained to me.

"Wow, that's a lot. I'm sorry," I try to hug her but she pushes me away.

"Dean I don't want to bring you into this I can't be with you," She tells me. When she said that my heart filled with anger. No, this can't happen. Why is she so stubborn?

Bethany's Pov

"No, Bethany I'm not letting you go," He says pissed off as I saw his eyes darken. 

"Dean I said it's over," I fess up throwing my hands up. 

"Please, Beth. Can't you see how much I care for you? Yes, I barely even know you but you make me feel so alive and amazing. Yes, I f*cked up but I don't care what have to go through to be with you," He admits. 

"You think I want to be away from you? When I'm with you I feel safe and my heart stops beating because you make me feel like I'm on fire. But Dean, I can't risk you getting hurt. We can't" I say to him with tears in my eyes. This whole thing is f*cked up.

"No-Beth please," He begged.

"I said no" I half yelled he was taken aback by my reaction. I sigh frustrated and stressed. Not knowing what to do I ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I got in the car and left the house. I didn't even know where I was going. I hit the steering wheel until I felt no pain. I spotted a playground and parked. I let out a deep sigh and breathe. I'm not sure how long I sat in my car but a knock on my window made me jump. I roll the window down and it's Cole.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, why you ask?" I try not to sniff. 

"Well, considering this is my spot to be sad. I recognized your car and you've been sitting here for quite some time," He leaned into the car. 

"I didn't know it was your spot," I chuckle, "But, I'm okay just sh*t always going on," I sigh.

"Is Dean bothering you?" He asked and I saw his body language change. "A little but it's other things," I look into his eyes. "Come on let's go," He said to me.

"Where?" I call out as he started to back away.

"Somewhere to forget about our problems!" He shouted before getting into his car. 

>>>>> The party
I followed Cole to this big party. He said the whole crew would be here. We enter the party looking for the crew. As I look around my eyes land on  Dean with a girl. What the f*ck is he doing here? I look at the girl and it was Sarah Palin. Of course, I'm not surprised. A wave of jealousy hit me big time. I spotted a bar and basically fly across the house to get to it. This party is at David's house he's super rich and lives in the hills. I take three shots of tequila back-to-back and start to chug my beer. I almost got done with it until  Ally came over and grabs my hand bringing me to the dance floor.

We were dancing until a guy stole her from me. I was making my way out of the dance floor but I bumped into a guy.

"I'm sorry," He said. He had black jet hair and big green eyes. He was wearing a black shirt with some white shorts along with some vans. 

"Down checking me out sweetie," He chuckled. 

"U-uh I wasn't checking you out," I scoff, and cross my arms over my chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close. We continued to dance on the dance floor. His hands were on my hips as I swayed them. Next thing you knew he had his lips on mine. I deepen the kiss by tugging on his hair and he groans in response. I pulled away and I see him a bit dazed. I chuckle pushing him and walked away. I was sitting on the couch with Cole and Jesse drinking my beer when I got a text message. It was an unknown number.

Unknown: hey I see you like kissing guys
Me: who are you?
Unknown: Turn around

I turn around to see Cody. Oh shit.