Chapter 14

Bethany's Pov
How did he find me here?

I tap on Cole who was talking to some dude. He turned around and smiled at me. "What's up?" He asked and his face changed as he saw my panicked eyes. 

"Can we go?" I ask and he nods. 

"Sure, let's go," He said standing up with me. I make sure to hang my head low and we walked to the car. He was driving me home as I was texting Ana, my half-sister. 

Me: Ana Cody find me
Her: Sh*t okay, I'm about to land I'll be at your house in an hour
Me: Okay

I made sure we weren't followed. But if Cody found me at the party then he knows where I live. I got off the car and entered the house with Cole. He called the crew over to talk about Cody. The crew showed up but Dean because I didn't want him involved with this. We were sitting in the kitchen as I was smoking a cigarette.

"So how did Cody find you?" Jesse asked sipping his beer from the party. 

"I have no idea but we need a plan," I tell them stressed. 

"I got one," Ally said, "okay so Cody wants to kill you right? So let him have you but we wait a while then come to save you," She said.

"That's good we can use that but he will think something is up so we go against him then he takes m," I say exhaling some smoke. "Oh, my sister is coming with her team so you don't have to save me. I don't want any of you getting hurt," I tell them.

"No, Bethany we are your friends we are going to save you," Annie says.

"Okay, don't tell Dean about this," I say as they all nod and Cole grabs my cigarette from my mouth.

"Tell me about what?" Dean says walking into the kitchen with Sarah.

"Nothing," I say as I roll my eyes at them.

Dean's Pov
I just stared at the crew with a weird face because I know they were talking about me.

"Okay, fine," I say walking up to my room with a drunk Sarah. She sat on my bed as I go on my computer and I have 10 email messages. I open them and there are pictures of Bethany, the fuck? It was from Cody there was a message on the bottom, it said.

Oh, Dean how I know everything about you and Bethany. Where you live, where you go to school, where you came from, etc. You know some things are about to go down and when I mean down, I mean someone going to die. -Cody

My mind was racing, this guy is a psychopath. I have to protect Bethany. She needs to know.

"What's wrong?" Sarah said drunkenly into my ear as she rubbed my back.

"Nothing," I say closing the email. 

Beth's Pov
The crew left an hour ago. My sister arrived yet. I hope she's okay. It started raining hard and a breeze picked up making it at least 50 degrees or lower. Dean hasn't come out of his room. But why do I care? I went outside and sat on the porch. I took out a cigarette and inhale then exhale. I was halfway down with my cigarette and smashed it with my shoe. The smell of the rain made me smile. I walked into the rain as it poured down on me. The cold wind made me shiver and turned my skin numb. I laugh with enjoyment. I was splashing and spinning in the rain when I stopped because I heard yelling. It was Sarah and Dean. Next thing you knew Sarah came out walking towards me with a very pissed-off face.

"It's all your fault!" She yelled at me and then punched me in the face. I hold my face and laugh. This bitch thinks she's the boss of me. I punched her back but harder this time. Of course, I was stronger than her I'm in boxing. She fell on the floor laying on the floor trying to pick herself up. I bend down at her level and grab the collar of her sl*tty dress, "Now get the f*ck off my property before I make you," I spat at her. She weakly got up and stomped off to her car driving off. I was laughing my ass off right now. I turn around to see Dean at the door as he walked towards me. I gave him that look like don't get near me. He stepped out into the rain. I began to run because I don't want to deal with his shit right now. I ran and ran until I hid in the bushes where the abandoned park was. Talk about me literally running away from my problems. I heard Dean run towards the park and yelling my name but I didn't answer. He turned around and started running the other way. I jumped out of the bushes and ran when I spotted a familiar tattoo shop.

I ran inside and closed the door.

"Hey Bethany, my babe!" A voice said behind me. I turn around to see one of my close friends. Brian we meet in high school, he's three years older than me. He's the one that gives me tattoos. I haven't seen him in a while.

"Hey, Brian!" I said smiling.

"What are you doing here? And why are you all wet chica?" He asked me.

"Oh that's a long story I'll tell you in a minute but do you still have my extra close and car here?" I ask him.

"Yeah in the back, I would never get rid of it. I still owe you for what you did for me" He said pointing to the back room. "I barely did anything Brian," I chuckle. 

"Hey, you helped me and I help you. You're welcomed anytime, go ahead to the back," He smiles and I walked in and dressed in some black jeans, a white tank top, and a grey zip-up sweater. I walked out to see Brain talking to someone. I looked a little closer it was Jesse.

"Hey Beth," They both said to me.

"Hey, what are you doing here Jesse?" I ask him.

"Oh, Dean called the whole crew to come and find you," He said.

"Please don't tell Dean I'm here I don't want to deal with his shit anymore," I say getting angry once again. 

"I won't, also I want a tattoo," He said.

"I'll get one with you and I want a nose piercing," I tell him as Brian nodded.

"Okay, let's get started,"  Brain said getting his gloves on. 

Jesse picked up his tattoo as Brain started it. Jesse was a big baby and asked me to hold his hand. I held his hand and chuckled.

"You big sissy," I tease him.

"Shut up it's my first tat," He said. As he made me laugh even more making me forget about my problems.