Chapter 23

Dean

Monday...

Bethany and I woke up to get ready for school. I make breakfast for her. I went to go change into some new clothes. I grabbed dark blue jeans, a black tee, my black leather jacket, and my all-white Converse. I grabbed my school bag went downstairs and waited for my love.

Beth

This morning Dean made me breakfast, it was so sweet of him. I went to go change into some light blue jeans, a shirt saying killing it all day every day, some cute booties, and a black sweat jacket. I grabbed my bag and head downstairs to see Dean already waiting for me. "Let's go, baby." We walk out of the house and hop into the car and on our way to school.

As we were on our way to school when I got a phone call from aunt cassie.

"Hey" 

"Hi"

"What are you doing" 

"On my way to school, how bout you"

"Planning the funeral" 

"Oh"

"Yeah, hey I was wondering-" She cut off by someone talking to her. "I'll call you later, bye" 

"Oh okay, Bye"

Then she hung up. "Who was that?" Dean asks me. "Just my aunt checking on us," I lie him as he nods. I wonder how he's dealing with this, I never even asked him. How sh*tty am I? 

I got to school as the crew was at my locker like always. I put my stuff in and put some books into my bag. I was done and started to talk when Ally yanked me out of the circle and pulled me into the girl's restrooms. "What the fuck Ally?!" I yell. 

"I'm sorry but this really important" she whines. 

"Really? Because last time you told me that was because you needed a pad" I raise my eyebrows at her. 

"No, but I'm not joking you need to know this" She hit my arm as I chuckled. 

"Jake is back" After those words came out of her mouth I froze. A name I haven't heard in ages. 

He's back.