Chapter 5 - The First Day

September 15th, 1997
(Cas' POV)

I stepped into a huge room in the building that contained all of the classrooms. There were already a lot of people inside so a bunch of the seats were taken. I was going to go sit by these guys who looked nice but then I noticed Dean was sitting on the far side of the room but down a step.

So I came up to him from behind and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes." I could tell it made him uncomfortable, and that's what made this fun. I move and sit next to him, winking at him in the process, which caused his cheeks to turn to a faint shade of red.

"I told you to stop that." His teeth were clenched and he barely made any eye contact with me.

Dean was wearing a black T-shirt where the sleeves were a little tight around his arms, which were pretty muscular, so it was hard not to check them out. My eyes scanned down his body, and there was also a red plaid flannel shirt that he had tied around his waist.

I couldn't help myself but reach and give the flannel a small tug and say, "This is nice."

"Th-thank you.." He avoided looking at me at all, and his face was almost bright red. Probably from embarrassment. This was so fun.

I know he got mad at me the other day for flirting a little, but it was hard not to flirt with this boy. He's just so damn attractive. I'm also doubting that he's one hundred percent straight if I'm able to get to him this easily.

The teacher walks into the classroom though, unfortunately, so I have to put this on pause.

But that didn't stop me from checking Dean out every once in a while.
He's got a scruffy face, pretty green eyes, and a nice, fit body that was a little tan as well. How could I not look?

The teacher was only introducing us to the class and talked about the topics we'd be going over and also told us the expectations and requirements. I had to pay attention to what he was saying because if I didn't I'd feel like a bad student.

My ears listened to the teacher, and my eyes kept looking Dean up and down.

I think at one point he could feel my eyes on him, because I had looked at the teacher, then back at him, and his face got pretty red. It caused me to bite my lip a little and check him out more. He was really hot. Like, damn...

After class I decided to mess with him some more. Pretty sure I'm enjoying this way more than I should be. But I don't care.

So everyone left the classroom, and I followed after Dean, grabbing him by his arm before he could leave the class room.

I leaned in and moved my mouth to his ear, "You're pretty cute when you get all nervous, Dean." I said quietly.

His face got so red and I look at him and gave him a wink and he stormed out of the room quickly.

I don't know what's come over me because I'm not usually like this. But when I look at Dean, he makes me feel a certain way. Maybe it's his nice body. But it's just really entertaining to mess with him like this.

~

After all of my classes, I'm back in my dorm room. Jo came over and we're both reading books. We're laying on the ground, her head in my lap, and I'm leaned back up against my bed just a little. It kinda looks like we're a couple, but I'm gay, so that doesn't work out.