Chapter 29- Last Chapter

Darcy’s POV

This is amazing. The flat is very chaotic; everyone was here. The lads wanted to have a party and they invited the ladies, Aunt Anne, Paul and....everyone they knew. Well, not everyone but the flat is filled with people. Of course, we took in thought about Tania. So they put out fruit punch and Coke instead of wine and beer. We don’t want the girl running around into rooms looking at the wrong things. I walked through the crowd, attempting to get to the kitchen. A strapless black dress made of silk hung on my body. It draped down my curves and stopped just above my knee caps. I matched the outfit with my six-inch red stilettos Harry had bought me a few weeks ago. I got to the kitchen and Harry was there, with Tania. I walked towards the two and sat on one of the high stools. Harry planted a soft kiss on my cheek before handing Tania to me. We sat there together, chatting away.

Harry’s POV

The loud music boomed in my ears. I walked through the crowds to find Paul. Niall and Kaylee were on the dance floor, dancing away. Zayn and Perrie were on the platform, Zayn playing the records. Liam, being him, was greeting guests as they walked into the flat. I finally found Paul; he was outside talking some of our guests before they left, walking into the house. My feet padded on the grass before stopping in front of him. He was the only one who knew of my plan.

“How are you doing Harry?” Paul asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. Paul chuckled softly before patting me on the back.

“Best of luck,” He added, before walking into the flat.

I gulped nervously before adjusting the collar to my tux. I greeted some of the guests as I walked into the flat, looking for Darcy and Tania. The two were giggling at something and stopped short after discovering my presence. I narrowed my eyes at them in an attempt to intimidate them into telling me what their funny discovery was.

“So, you won’t tell me huh?” I said, my bottom lip sticking out.

The two cheeky girls shook their heads no and stifled a giggle. I huffed before crossing my arms together, my pout now obvious. They laughed aloud before Liam came by and carried Tania away from me. Darcy and I stood together in the kitchen. I gripped her hands, her warmth soothing me for a little while. She smiled shyly before nuzzling herself into my neck. I stroked her hair, knowing it would calm her. My mind was brought back to the time we first met. I let out a soft chuckle; this girl in my arms once hated me but just look at us now.

Love at first sight.

Our first date was at the beach. I’ll forever remember those times. Darcy pulled away from our embrace. Her eyes bored into mine, as if searching for answers. My eyebrows rose, expecting a word from her.

“Why did you laugh?” She asked in a small voice.

“Oh. I-I was thinking of the first time w-we met.”

She looked at me weirdly before pulling towards the dance floor. I took her signal as the slow music played. I placed my hand on her waist and the other was still on her right. She rested her head on my shoulder as we moved to the music. I pulled her closer to me, needing her warmth. She pulled away slightly, her green eyes sparkling as she looked at me.

“I-I can’t believe it,” She whispered

“Believe what?” I asked, wondering why she said that.

“Well, I used to hate you. But, look where I am now. Can it get any better?” She explained.

I nodded, “Yes it can.”

The music was turned down and I pulled away from Darcy. I looked around the room for Paul, he showed me a thumbs-up and his right eye dropped in a wink. I gulped nervously before going down on my knee. I pulled out the red box and saw all the guests crowding around us. The lads were stood together in the inner circle they had formed as they smiled hopefully at me.

“Darcy, remember the time we first met? You were wearing a maxi dress and a brown belt was wrapped just under, you know, those,” I paused, eyes glancing at her -, the guests laughed at my remark which had made Darcy crimson. I continued, “Well, Matilda had asked for a photo and a few days later, I turned up at your school. You broke your leg and I had to carry you up to your room. Then those few days we practiced for the talent show. And we actually shared a kiss.” The guests cooed at that and the both of us blushed. I spotted our parents and Matilda together, smiling at me.

“Darcy Grace Mitchell, will you marry me?” By this time, Darcy is practically tomato-red. Tears were welling up in her eyes. All of us were silent, waiting for an answer. She opened her mouth to speak and I felt a glint of hope.

“Yes, I will marry you.”

And from that moment on, our lives changed. For the better.

____________________________________________________

Hi guys! So that was the FINAL chapter of Living With One Direction and I cried, writing this chapter. Well, all good things have to come to an end. Well, if this story was good.

Thanks guys for supporting me. All those comments, votes and reads. It helped me get here. So I just really love all of you. Thanks for getting this book to be fanfiction #976!  Hehe, that’s so low but alot. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I JUST REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS. For those who didn’t read this author’s note, your loss. So there’ll be an epilogue and then the end. But look out for my sequel ok! I haven’t decided on the title and cover but I have the storyline in mind! J so that’s all. The epilogue will be up in a week. Bye guys. Till next time.

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! And i did 1000 drafts for Harry to follow me. Wish me luck ;)