Chapter 19 - Stole My Heart

Haha hello readers :) Thank you for 19,000 + reads  i love all of you ♥ now i'm being so weird putting the chapter titles as the boys' songs. YEAH, THE BOYS WON BEST SONG! HELL YEAH! I heard they received TWO awards. I'M SO SAD THEY COULDN'T TURN UP FOR THE KCA'S. I'm so proud of them ♥ I WANNA THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR THE BOYS! And those Directioners who didn't vote, _|_. And guys, WHAT DO YALL THINK OF THE NEW COVER?! LIKE IT? Comment please! Ok, enough rambling. Let's get on with the story now! Enjoy, Chapter 18 ♚

STYCHELL CONTENT! Haha jk. Just some few Stychell moments :)

-Mrs Styles ♚

★★★★★★★★★

Harry's POV

We pulled away, both gasping for air. I awkwardly coughed as I looked her in the eyes, making her blushed a deeper red. Darcy shifted her position, now lying down on her bed. I got up, walking over to the couch to get my coat and car keys.

"Harry, where are you going?" Darcy asked me shyly.

"I think I'll leave now," I said, walking over to the door when Darcy stopped me.

"Will...will you stay with me tonight? My mum..um..she's not gonna be home for two days," She said, nervous.

"Okay love. Anything for you. I'll just put my things downstairs. I'll sleep on the couch ok?" I asked for her approval, moving down the stairs once she nodded.

I placed my keys and coat on the couch as I moved towards the kitchen to make Darcy some dinner. I pulled out some chicken and spaghetti, some 'Prego' for the sauce. I heated up the water in the pot, putting in the spaghetti, getting started on the chicken. I cut off the fats, only using the meat of the chicken and using the unused chicken to make some chicken soup. I put in the chicken to cook. Moments later, I drained the water of the spaghetti and served it on a plate. I poured the Prego over it, cleaning the plate, making sure to present it well. I threw away the skin from the chicken soup and removed the oil, pouring the soup into white bowl. I put in the chicken into the spaghetti. I put the plate and bowl onto a tray, remembering to take the cutleries before going up the stairs up to Darcy's room. I heard soft snoring come from her. Poor girl, she must be tired. I put the tray down on her bedside table, carefully waking her up.

"Love, wake up. I brought you dinner," I said, shaking her slightly.

She groaned, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. She looked at the bedside table and smiled at me.

"Thanks," she said, reaching out for the tray.

"Let me help," I grabbed the tray and placed it on her lap. She grabbed the fork and ate the spaghetti. She hummed in delight, making me chuckle at her actions. She frowned, still eating the spaghetti. She soon finished the plate, moving on to the chicken soup. She took a spoonful, putting the spoon in her mouth. Her eyes widened and soon she picked up the bowl drank from it.

"Mmmmm, those were delicious Harry," she said, humming in satisfication.

I took the tray away and walked down the stairs to the kitchen, asking Darcy if she wanted anything else. She said she was fine and I put away the dishes. It was 8 at I think I heard Darcy call my name. I walked up the stairs to her room.

"Will you watch a movie with me," she asked, shy.

I nodded, going over her movies on the rack. She nodded to Pitch Perfect as I put the disc in the player, turning on the television. I walked over to the couch, setting myself down as the movie started.

"Harry..would you like to..uh...lay here with me?" Darcy asked, patting the spot next to her. I walked over and layed myself down beside her. Oh, I forgot something. I took out my phone and texted Louis.

To: Boobear

Hey Lou, tell the lads that i'm staying over to take care of Darcy. She sprained her ankle. I'll be here for two days. I'll come back for a while to visit Tania

Haz .xx

A received a reply a few seconds later.

From: Boobear

Ok mate. Thank god you texted me quick, Liam was gonna call Paul.

Lou. xx

I sighed. Daddy Direction as always. I looked back at the screen. Puke all over. Oh yeah I love that part. Fat Amy. Fat Patricia. Acapella was a nice form of music. It's so original and the way they put the sounds together just, made it perfect. Beca somehow reminded me of Darcy. All stubborn and badass. But just a few persuading could soften their hearts. Like Beca and I forgot that lad's name, they got together in the end. I'm pretty sure Darcy and I will turn out just like that.I turned to my right, seeing that Darcy was enjoying the movie. I watched the movie along with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie ended an hour ago. Darcy was asleep now. I stared up at the ceiling. Two more days till Darcy got on stage for the talent show. Maybe the lads and I could show up and support her. I snapped out of my daze when I heard a grumble. Darcy was mumbling something in her sleep. Her arms was searching for something, probably her pillow. I chuckled softly when she rolled on top of me, hugging me. She sighed in content. She must have thought I was it. She rolled me on my sides along with her. I grinned down at her. She started drawing shapes on my back. She really had no idea what she's doing, does she? I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 10. I let out a yawn and felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Darcy's POV

I hugged my pillow tighter. Weird, it was so, sturdy and hard. Not like it's usual soft and fluffy state. I opened my eyes, soon blinded by the bright light. I gasped as I let go of my 'pillow'. All these while I've been hugging Harry. I blushed at the thought. I felt the bed move and saw Harry rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Darce," he said, grinning down at me.

I nodded slightly as I sat up. My leg still hurt alot. I flinched. Harry must have seen this since he shot up from the bed.

"You okay, love?" he asked, worry in his voice.

"My ankle hurts alot," I said, holding back the tears. Harry crawled over to my leg and lifted it carefully, bringing it to his lap. He started to slowly massage my ankle. I flinched at his touched. His fingers continued to press on the pain as I whimpered slightly, the tears now flowing freely at the pain. Harry looked over at me, pain in his eyes. He continued to massage my ankle as I let the tears flow out. Harry stopped and crawled over to me, wiping away the tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry love. Does it still hurt?" Harry asked, concern in his voice.

I shook my head, wiping away the rest of the tears with the back of ny hand. I heard my stomach grumble. Well, Harry heard too. He chuckled as he held his hand out. I smiled and took it. He led me to my crutches on the couch. I took them and we walked out of the room. I couldn't even go down the steps. Harry carried me bridal style and helped me down the stairs. The heat rose up to my cheeks and I blushed. Harry must have seen it.

"Red looks good on you," he winked, causing me to blush harder. What's happening? I'm not liking him am I? No way Darce! I'm sure I hate him. I still do. But, there's a teeny weeny bit in me that maybe has feelings for him. But, what if those feelings grow? I mentally slapped myself. No way Darcy. I snapped out of my daze when Harry put me down on a stool.

★★★★★★

Ohemgee guise sorry this was so short! I wanted to update quick. Another update will be coming soon :) I NIDDA LAPTOP SO THINGS ARE EASIER! GOSH!