Chapter 27 - I Still Ain't Tellin You The Title

Darcy's POV

It was time.

I headed for a near exit, afraid that Tyler would come chasing after me. I opened the exit door, but still not out of the airport. I stumbled upon my own feet and fell to the ground. I was in so much pain. My legs were bruised and my red pullover was slightly ripped. I mustered all the energy I had left and carried on, till I heard a gunshot followed by screams.

Holly.

She was still in the airport and she was armed. I quickened my pace and walked towards the crowd below me. I was on the third storey but Holly was nowhere to be seen. The people in the airport were all squatting down with their hands behind their heads.

"WHERE IS DARCY?! TELL ME! ALL OF YOU! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Holly yelled, her voice echoing throughout the whole space. Holly must have went back to the room and see that I was gone. By now, the people had seen me. I pressed my index finger to my lips, praying so hard that they wouldn't tell her. A man stood up slowly, and my heart immediately clenched. He looked at me before looking up at Holly. He raised his hand and pointed to the right of the airport. A small smile grew on my face as I mouthed a thank you to the man. He squatted down again as I heard Holly's boots click away quickly, telling me she had run. Everyone stayed in their position as I saw a police officer came in with a loudhailer.

"Do not worry. Everyone please exit towards your left quietly and do not panic. The police officers will handle this and we promise your safety. Now, please proceed towards the exits." He lowered his arms and looked up at me, sending me a small smile. I quickly proceeded towards the nearest exit and headed downstairs to the ground floor of the airport. That was when I heard a very familiar voice that I knew so very well.

Harry.

"Where is she? Please, find her." He pleaded. I wanted to walk over towards him but another voice was heard, making me stop in my tracks.

"Ahhh, Harry. Looking for your dear Darcy? What do you see in her? Tell me! You deserve much better than her! Me! I'm the one for you! I love you Harry. And you do too. Please, Harry. Forget about Darcy and love me instead." She said shamelessly.

"No! I don't love you Holly. I love Darcy. She is definitely the one for me! Not you! Don't do this, please Holly. Release her. I'll give you anything you want, just give Darcy back to me!" Harry cried.

I heard Holly huff before she continued.

"No Harry. I only want your love. But if you're not willing to give me it then, no one can! If I don't get you, SO DOES DARCY!" And with that, a gun was being shot and I heard a loud thud. I ran out immediately. Everything was in slow motion. Harry was laying on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding him. Holly was laughing maniacally and was being held back and being dragged away by two police officers. The lads were all around Harry. I felt warm tears travel down my cheeks. The world was spinning around me. Everything was so blur and confusing. I felt myself fall back and everything soon went black.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Louis' POV

We were at the hospital. My eyes were swollen now. The lads were all grieving over what had just happened. Harry. He's life is in danger. It had been two hours already. He was in the operation room and the doctors were trying their very best to save him. I prayed so hard, hoping that god would save him. Paul was pacing up and down, he too was worried sick. Darcy on the other hand was in the ICU. She was in a coma and doctors predict she would be in one for a few days. She blacked out at the scene before her at the airport. She had bruises all over her and we were surprised she managed to escape. The doors to the operation room were opened and the doctor came out.