Chapter 9 - Kiall

Arlow again! I decided to update three chapters for you guys today. So, be happy. Or not. I'm waiting for my mum to come home and I'm fungry. Go get twitter. Follow me. @_styleshazza and @1D_i_exist shoutout to her! Le me pen name shall me Mrs Styles ♔ Eat that. Enjoy this chapter guys! ♥

******

Kaylee's POV

We went for breakfast after they fetched me. We had Niall's favourite, Nandos. He hadn't changed that.

We got back to the flat after breakfast. It was huge. Like real huge. I found out Tania's name. She was adopted by the boys. How nice.

I'm guessing she likes Harry best since she's always with him and she calls him Daddy.

I had to stay in Niall's room with him. Niall smirked when Liam said that. I bushed and went up to his room. He helped me unpack.

"Turn around," I ordered.

"Why?"

"I need to change."

"You can change in front of me," He smirked.

I pulled out my shirt and changed into Niall's oversized shirt. He wolfed whistle and I gave him a death glare. He pouted and fake cried.

I changed into some jean shorts and went out of the room. Niall held my hand as we got down the stairs. We entered the kitchen and had a snack before heading out into the family room. Liam, Louis and Zayn had gone out to send Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie back home. Harry and Tania were in their rooms, probably playing.

Niall and I sat down on the couch and turned on the telvision. We decided to watch a Disney movie since nothing else interesting was on. I lay my head on Niall's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the side of my head.

I looked up and smiled at him. I sat up and he laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Gimme a kiss babe," He said cheekily.

I turned and kissed his cheek.

"Not there, here," That cheeky boy made a kissy face.

I sighed and turned.

I pecked him on the lips and he sat up.

He kissed me on the cheek, making me blush.

"Someone is a tomato," He said, smirking. I blushed harder.

He hugged me from the side.

"You're so cute Kaylee," he said with a laugh.

I closed my eyes, appreciating his presence. I felt his breaths hit my skin.

I heard Niall mumble something. I watched the movie alone, while Niall slept.

********

The movie ended and Niall was lying on my lap, still sleeping like a baby. He was sucking on his thumb, legs spread out. One on the floor, one on the arm rest of the couch.

I ran my fingers through his blond hair. His eyes opened and grinned at me.

"Evening handsome," I giggled.

"Evening beautiful," He greeted.

He sat down and rubbed his eyes. He stretched his arms and yawned. He got up. He pulled my hands and opened the door. I shrugged and just followed him to wherever we were going to.

********

Niall's POV

I woke up and smiled up at Kaylee. My thumb was wet for some reason.

"Evening handsome," Kaylee said, giggling.

"Evening beautiful," I greeted. She was beautiful. Amazingly beautiful. She blue eyes, just like mine. But hers were prettier.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up after yawning and pulled her out of the door. I wanted to go for a walk.

We walked in silence.

"Kaylee, will you stay here with me? And the lads. For a few....years?" I asked.

"Depends. Whether you guys want me here." She replied.

"You're always welcome here babe," I replied, my arm around her waist.

She smiled and we continued walking till we reached the park.

******

We reached the park and I sat down on a bench. Kaylee sat on my lap and I drew circles on her back. She sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is. I'll miss my friends. And Mummy," She replied.

"You can always Skype. Or make a call. And we could always fly back to meet her. No worries," I comforted her.

She simply nodded and stood up. She walked over to the pond and I jogged over to her.

"Remember those times when we used to play and bathe together?" She asked, smiling to those memories.

"Yeah."

She took my hands.

"I missed you alot Niall."

"Everyone does," I said, smirking.

She beat me in the arm and I pouted. We both walked home after that.

Kaylee got tired and I piggybacked her all the way home. She laughed as I carried her and ran all the way. We reached home soon after that and Liam, Zayn and Louis were already home, playing with Harry and Tania.

******

"Hey guys. Let's order some pizza," I said.

"Ok sure," Liam said.

He took the phone and order three pizzas. He jogged to his bedroom and went back down with something in his hands. A box. He handed the box to Tania. She opened it and pulled out a teddy bear. She ran over to Liam and hugged him.

"Hey Kaylee, give me your phone. You'd need our numbers, " Liam said.

Kaylee tossed her phone to Liam and Liam typed in his number. He then passed in on to the other boys.

LiLi Payne

Sexy Beast

Zayn

Sass Masta

Cutest Leprechaun

I peeked and saw her contacts. Aww, I was cute. I smiled to myself and focused on the boys.

*****

The pizzas arrived and we ate. We then played together. I got so tired from all that chasing. Tania was so hyper she wasn't at all tired. Louid was shaking everyone's body and squealing because One Direction was on the television.

Tania sat down and watched attentively as we sang Kiss You on the X Factor.

Kaylee shaked my shoulders.

"I'm tired Niall"

I stood up and pulled her up with me.

"We're turning in guys," I said.

*****

I entered the room, Kaylee close behind me. She got her towel and entered the bathroom. I heard the shower being turned on. I pulled out my shirt and lay on the bed. I felt the air conditioning hit my skin and felt cool.

Kaylee stepped out of the shower, her towel wrapped around her body. She took out my shirt and put it on. She didnt wear any pants. She was hot. She crawled into the bed. I wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She blushed crimson red. I smirked. I ran my finger down her spine, making her shiver. She placed her hand on my neck, rubbing it. She tangled her legs with mine and lay her head on my bare chest. I felt her breaths hit my skin as I closed my eyes.

*******

So, three chapters for you guys :) Done. Will try and update ASAP. Bye guys ♥ love y'all ♥