Chapter 21 - Truth Or Dare

∞ Hello lovelies! I'm back :) Sorry for the delay :( Heyyyy, i heard our Zaynie is engaged huhh? and, it's my 21st chapter! WOOHOO! I feel so proud of myself for getting this far. Thank you for those who have been sticking through this lame shit. ok enough rambling. Here's chapter 21! :D

-Mrs Styles ♚

★★★★★★★★★

Harry's POV

"LET'S PLAY.....TRUTH OR DARE!" Lou yelled, shocking everyone.

"Yeah ok, sure!" I went over to help Darcy on to the seat. We sat in a circle, except for Darcy since her leg was in a cast. Tania had been brought to sleep. I doubt she'll wake up soon.

"I'll start!" Louis cheered happily.

"Liam, truth or dare?" Lou asked, hopping in his seat.

"Dare."

Louis crawled next to Liam, whispering something in his ear. Liam got up and left to enter one of the rooms. We all looked at each other questioningly. Louis was giggling to himself, who knows about what. Liam came down soon, with Zayn's hair products. I looked at Zayn, his eyes about to pop out of his head anytime soon. Liam hurriedly walked out of the room, out into the pool. He threw the hair products in one by one, immediately walking back in feeling guilty right away. We all cracked up, seeing Zayn and his facial expressions. Zayn stood up and started chasing him around the house. Liam ran, screaming like a little girl. Zayn finally caught up with Liam and pounced on him like a lion that hasn't eaten for days. They started wrestling on the ground and when they got off the ground, Liam went back to his seat with his shirt torn and Zayn went out to get back all his hair products.

"Kaylee, truth or dare?" Liam continued

"Truth."

"How much do you love out wittle Nialler?"

Kaylee blushed before continuing, looking over at Niall. Niall took her hand and squeezed it.

"Well, umm. Here goes. To be honest, Niall is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's the first person to ever make me feel so loved. He makes me feel so perfect even though I'm not. Niall has a really amazing personality I'm even surprised why he receives hate. I love you Niall James Horan," Kaylee ended her very touching speech, looking like a very familiar tomato.

She looked over at Nialler who too, was blushing. Nialler took her hands and their fingers entwined. Everyone cooed. They were so adorable.

"Ummm. Harry! Truth or dare?" Kaylee chimed.

"Truth"

"Hmmmm, confess your love for Darcy!"

I froze. Oh shit. What's gonna happen now? I gulped a bump down my throat.

"Well, you see Darce. I l..l-" I was cut off by Louis.

"DARLING DARCY, OUR HARRY HERE IS IN LOOOVEEE WITH YOU!" Lou announced, causing everyone to break out in laughter, except for me and Darcy of course. She coughed awkwardly and I saw her blush.

"U..Umm. I have to go now. My mum's coming home soon," She said, getting her crutches and now on her feet.

"I..I'll send you back then," I offered, walking in the kitchen to get the groceries and walked of the house after getting my car keys. We hopped in the car and I drove off. I turned on the radio to avoid the definite awkward silence that was to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove in the driveway of Darcy's house. I opened the door and jogged over to open the passenger door. Darcy got out and I got out the groceries from the back seat. I helped Darcy open the door and we walked in the house.

"You may leave the groceries on the table. I'll pack them later," Darcy said, standing by the door.

"Um, ok then. I guess I'll see you soon. Good luck for your talent show tomorrow," I shot her a smile and left the house, hopping into my car and immediately drove off. That was one heck of a day.

★★★★★★★★★

Sorry it was sssssssoooooooooo short! I meant to write it longer. How'd ya like it? More to come next chapter :)

COTAN! ♚

-Mrs Styles ♚