Chapter 14- Barbeque!

Harry's POV

The rehearsal was great! There were some 'stepping on each other and slips here and there but hey, what's a One Direction concert rehearsal without chaos and mishaps? Right after rehearsal, the boys decided to leave and head straight for the flat. Niall was complaining saying he wanted to eat at Nandos but Liam assured him that my mum had already cooked. Niall was literally wailing in the car for food while me and the lads tried to calm him down. You wouldn't know how relieved I was to know that we were already at the flat.

I opened the door to the flat and ee entered, the ladies not to be seen anywhere.

"I SMELL FOODDDD!" Niall yelled, running out to the...pool?

The lads and I trusted Niall's nose and followed him out to the pool. Sure enough, the ladies were all there having a barbeque. I walked over to my lovely mum and planted a kiss on her cheek. She grinned as she continued to cook the food over the fire. Tania was playing with Danielle in her swimming costume and....my beanie? Now where did that naughty girl get that? I looked at all the ladies. Mum and Danielle seemed to have had a hair cut

Tania's hair was in a fishtail braid, all neat and tidy. I walked over to them and sat on one of the seats.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed.

"Hey babygirl," I chuckled, "Why are you wearing my beanie huh?" I asked, placing her on top of my lap.

I pulled out the beanie off her head. My jaw dropped. Tania's hair that used to end at her waist now ended mid way down her back and her brown hair is now accompanied by streaks of lighter brown. I softly stroked her hair, being careful not to ruin the beautiful braid on my lovely princess.

"C'mon guys! Let's eat!" I heard Liam call out.

I carried Tania towards the rest of then and put her down. I took som barbequed chicken and corn and put them on a plate. I went over to take some beverages while Tania gobbled down the food, just like Niall. Niall was gobbling down all his food it looked like he was going choke. I ate some of the food too and went on to help my mum.Niall suggested to go for a swim after that. We all muttered some 'yeahs' and after I ate, I went up to my room to change into some pants. I went down to join the rest of the lads and ladies to see that they were all in the pool. I ran and jumped into the water.

"CANNONBALL!" I yelled as I flung into the air.

Everyone was now in the pool and was splashing each other. Tania was on top of Louis, giggling away. I couldn't help but feel that pang of jealousy hit me. That slight tinge of anger was inside of me but I calmed myself down telling myself that it was just Louis playing with Tania. We played for a few hours till we got too tired. We got changed and settled down for some movies next since it was only 7.

****

Niall's POV

I had a whole lot of fun just now. We were now spreaded on the couches, watching High School Musical. Kaylee was beside me, in my arms. She looked so hot in the bikini earlier on I was about to drool. Well, of course I snapped out of it when Kaylee smacked my head when my eyes were going to pop out of my sockets very soon. But I swear I saw her trying to check me out, again. I was trying to hold back a smirk the time she did that. I snapped out of that thought too when Kaylee nudged me slightly. I looked down and heard light snores. Kaylee had fallen asleep. She must be really tired from all that shopping she did. I carried her, putting her legs around my waist, and brought her up to our room. I told the rest I was going to turn in soon too. I pulled up the covers to Kaylee's shoulders and laid down the bed too. Kaylee snuggled closer to me and hugged me. I placed my arms around her, putting my chin on top of her head. I softly ran my fingers through her soft silky hair and fell asleep soon.

~~~~~~~

Hola! Heyyy guysss. It's so sad. So here are the two chapters I promised you :D I'll be going for my camp so I won't be having my phone with me, which sucks. I hate it. So when I get back, I'll be so tired I probably won't update. Sorry these chapters were short. They are just filler chapters. So ummm, I shan't ramble on further. :P

Like this? Vote

Hate this? Don't read this or comment your ideas!

COTAN! COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!

I heard Harry found a girlfriend who looks like Megan Fox :3 grrrr...