Chapter 11 - Kiall Forever!

Ok guys, I changed the title. Sorry. Basically, I thought that maybe I didn't want to focus too much on Tania only. So instead of '5 Boys 1 Toddler' I changed it to 'Living with One Direction' to make it a little less better. Does it? I'm really sorry that i made these changes but I think it's for the better. Yay or nay? Please support me. Fan an Vote. And comment too yeah? :) Here's your chapter ;D

-Mrs Styles ♡

******

Niall's POV

I turned on the shower and let the cold water hit my skin. I thought about what I said to Kaylee earlier on. Her reply kept ringing in my ears and they never fail to bring up my smile. I love Kaylee. I know I'm not supposed to love her like that but, who wouldn't

She is utterly amazing and unique. Her personality was perfect and she was so cute. But...I wonder is she loves me like how I do. Did she mean what she say? I hope so....

******

Kaylee's POV

I picked out my beige pullover and some tribal high waist shorts. I pulled on the hem of my shirt and brought it up over my head. I quickly wore the pulloever and shorts. I heard the door of the bathroom open and Niall came out,trickles of water dripping down from his blonde hair. I could see his V line that had not been covered by his towel. He looked so hot. No wonder girls drool over him. And the rest of the boys of course.

"Checking me out aye?" he smirked.

I felt my blood boil and the heat rose up to my cheeks. I smiled shyly as I saw him wink at me, smirking. He went up to me, leaning his chest on my back, letting his breaths hit the back of ear.

"Am I that hot?" He asked, smiriking yet again.

I smacked him in stomach hard and ran off before he could do anything to me, joining the rest of the lads downstairs for breakfast. I got downstairs and the boys all stood at the kitchen, smirks on their faces. I looked over at Harry.

"You told them, didn't you?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well..Umm. Kinda? I'm sorry Kaykay. You guys are so irresistibly cute together. I mean, you both like each other!" He said, hiding behind Lou.

I huffed out a breath and plopped myself down on the couch.

"Oh c'mon Kaylee! You like him don't you?" Louis asked.

I kept quiet. I do like Niall. But does he? He did say he loved me and I said it too but I meant it. But did he mean it? I shrugged that thought of when I heard Tania's voice. She seemed to be talking to Niall.

"Niall, is Kaylee your girlfriend?"

"Yes Tania. She is my girlfriend. She's your girlfriend too," Niall replied, chuckling.

I knew it. He never loved me like that. He loves me only as a best friend. Not more. Never more. I felt my eyes sting but I held back those tears and walked out to the backyard, leaving all of them inside.

****

Niall's POV

I entered Harry's room. Tania was sitting on the floor trying to wear her shoes.

"C'mon babygirl. Need help?"

She nodded her head and I knelt down to help her tie the laces. She took my hand and we headed downstairs.

"Niall, is Kaylee your girlfriend?"

I thought for an answer.

"Yes Tania. She is my girlfriend. She's your girlfriend too," I smiled.

I looked over at Kaylee and saw that she was on the verge of tears. She got on her feet and walked out to the backyard. Zayn too noticed this and he followed close behind her.

Zayn's POV

Kaylee was acting strangely today. She went out into the backyard and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I followed her out. She sat down at the edge of the pool and dipped her feet into the water, creating water ripples. I went over and sat beside her.

"You okay babe?" I asked, looking at her.

She hummed a reply and swayed her feet in the water.

"You know he loves you right? All of us knows he does. He's been talking about you since the day you got here. He tells us that you're an amazing girl and he keeps talking about you. Only you, Kaylee," I continued.

By now, tears uncontrollably strolled down here cheeks and she wiped them away with the back of her hand. She sobbed heavily. I looked over at the door to see Niall standing there, with tears in his eyes. It must have pained him to see her cry. I gestured for him to come over. He did as told.

Niall sat on her right and hugged her.

"I love you Kaylee. I really do. Please don't cry," Niall cried.

Kaylee sobbed harder but she hid her face in the crook Niall's neck. I saw her nod slightly. She pulled away and Niall wiped her tears away. He smiled down at her and pecked her lightly on the lips. I showed him a thumbs up when he looked at me. I turned around to see the rest of the lads and Tania beside me.

"Awww. That's so sweet. Kiall forever!" Lou screamed. We all broke into laughters.

******

Sorry this was short again. I literally have no idea what to write. Help me guys! Comment or inbox me your ideas please! I need the ideas for the story to go on! Something related to Tania please! Pweaasssseeee helpppp meeee :) FAN AND VOTE. COMMENT TOO! :D LOVE YOU ALL