When you're on your Period

Naruto

Oh, poor Naruto. When you are on your period you get easily irritated. And having a loud blonde just waltz in to your apartment whining is one thing that will set you off. While you were on the couch ,being lazy and trying to prevent the cramps by not moving around so much, your only wish to be left in peace was a failure, because here came the next Hokage!
"(Y/n)! I can not believe Sasuke!" He said as he burst through you apartment like he owned the place.
You kept quiet trying to have patience, you didn't want to yell at him. "Mhm Naruto. Now please be quiet. I'm not in a good mood" you practically whispered.
"(Y/n)~ but I'm bored and upset about Sasuke!~" he whined further.
"Naruto will you shut up!" You groaned, your patience wearing thin.
"But (y/n)~ let's do something fun~" he started clinging to you.
"Here's something you can do Naruto. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You exploded, Naruto nodded afraid of what might happen if he didn't. "Now be a good boy and buy me some tampons and napkins...or I'll shove my hand in your mouth and rip your vocal cords out" you command-threatened while pointing to the door and handing him money. "Oh and buy 20 packs of ramen" you added with a sweet smile.
"So you're on your period? That's why?" He asked. 
"No Naruto, I'm on my day where red fluids come out of my vagina." You said sarcastically. "Now be my slave for the week or else" you warned; And with that he was your slave....poor Uzumaki...

Sasuke

"SASUKE UCHIHA COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!" You yelled through the phone startling the duckbutt. Groaning Sasuke groggily replied, regretting answering the phone.
"What do you want it's like 7 in the morning and it's Saturday?" He asked. "JUST GET YOUR ARSE HERE IN MY APARTMENT!!! OR I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU!!" You threaten causing the young Uchiha to quickly change , brush his teeth and drive his car to your apartment. Speeding at that.
When your on your period you always had mood swings. Yeah extreme mood swings. You already warned Sasuke about this, but he just rolled his eyes saying "you're over exaggerating", well he was totally wrong!
Once he blurted into your apartment panting he quickly asked "what's wrong!?" You only glomped at him confusing the Uchiha.
"Uh (Y/N)?" He asked confused.
"Sasuke I missed you so much! It felt like eternity!" You kissed him on the lips.
"You called me cause you missed me? Really?" He asked not knowing today was the day of the period.
"YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL DUCK ARSE!!! I LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO MISS YOU!!!" You yelled stomping off to the living room.
"Wait-!!" He yelled following you to the living room. Only to see you crying on the couch. 'What's wrong with her? From angry to cheery? Then to sad? The fuck!?' Sasuke asked to himself. "Hn...why are you so moody?" Sasuke asked.
"Period" you said with a blank expression.
"Oh....ill get the ice cream" Sasuke said and got ice cream from the fridge, with you being happy when he returned.

Gaara

You were in your apartment lying on the couch on your stomach and moaning. Gaara who was oblivious, went straight in to your apartment. The second he walked into your apartment he heard the moaning--scenarios ran into his mind like wild and he blushed red. He slowly crept into your living room and peeked through the door way. Only to see you not moaning in pleasure (lol XD) but you were actually moaning in pain. Gaara face palmed because of his wild imaginations. He then proceeded to go near you. You heard footsteps and groaned. "UH!!! Go away!" You yelled but muffled by your pillow.
"It's me (y/n)...what's wrong?" He asked.
"Period." You said. And continued to groan. "Gaara cuddle with meh!" You said  through the pillow. Sighing Gaara crawled beside you and cuddled. Forgetting, or at least trying to forget, that he thought you were doing something.

Kiba

When you are your period you always curse in every sentence you say (lol that's me in school when on period). Kiba was in your apartment and you were yelling at him. Why? You said you wanted CHOCOLATE ice cream NOT VANILLA!!
"You just got to get fucking vanilla! Damn vanilla!" You yelled and glared.
"I-it's still ice cream" Kiba freaked out.
"IIt's still Ice cream ?? thats shit! I don't need fucking vanilla! I fucking need chocolate!" You yelled while Akamaru whimpered. "No I'm not fucking angry at you Akamaru...." You said to the dog. Akamaru barked and went to the kitchen.
"Now get me some fucking chocolate ice cream now!" You stomped off to the kitchen to play with Akamaru.
"Sheesh. She's acting like she's on her period or something" Kiba quietly joked.
"I fucking heard that! And yes!" You yelled at Kiba, then screamed to buy you some more ice cream...this time CHOCOLATE.

Shikamaru

On your period you always love to eat chocolate.! Not just any chocolate...but chocolate with peanut butter and mayo. (Don't judge I do that a lot) Shikamaru found that weird but didn't ask about. Knowing perfectly well you were on your period. You were right now watching Gintama (I recommend it to you if you haven't watched it yet it's freaking hilarious) while eating Hershey's with peanut butter and mayo. And you were laughing at Gin for being the moron he is sometimes....Shikamaru came in and saw you laughing he was holding more chocolate, mayo and peanut butter. He then flopped down on the couch and gave you the stuff.
"How troublesome." He muttered but smiled.

Neji

You were really quiet on your period. You were also lucky that there was no school or Math now. You were just sitting there calmly drinking tea while watching Hetalia. Neji was there too and was weirded off cause you were so out of character. You weren't usually quiet. The two of you can only hear the clock ticking and Prussia and Germany talking in the show. You were sitting there silently sipping on your  tea.....until you threw the tea cup to the wall, startling the poor boy next to you.
"SCREW THIS!!!" You yelled. While glaring at the TV. "I FREAKING WANT SPAIN OR JAPAN TO BE SHOWN!!!!"
"calm-" Neji tried not knowing what's going on but you interrupted him by snapping your fingers in front of his face.
"Oh don't tell me to calm down!! Mr. Destiny!! " you snapped and then realize what you just said. "I am so so so soooooooo sorry!" You quickly apologize.
Neji was seriously confused. "(Y/n) what's wrong you acting strange lately?"
"Neji this is the time of day when women bleed through their vagina. This is also the time when we get mood swings and shit" you said in a straight face. "So cook me something to eat or I'll throw a bitchy fit" you said snapping your fingers.
"Okay?" Neji said and walked to the kitchen. From that day on Neji found out you only need Hetalia with Japan, Sapain, Romano, or Canada in it.

Itachi

Itachi already knew that it was the time again. So before you woke up he already had everything prepared. Manga, tampons/Napkins, chocolate, ice cream, anime, your Levi plushie, and of course your laptop for fanfiction. Once you woke up you saw everything set up, you already predicted it was going to be your period so you used tampons or napkins before bed. You only woke up to see Itachi with a tray of eggs and bacon. After you ate he went to work leaving you with the stuff and he called about every 2 hrs just to check on you. When he got home it was cuddling time. You were really happy on your period days considering Itachi took care of you.

A/N

I am so So SO SO SO SO SO so So SO SO SO SO SO so So SO SO SO SO SO sorry!!! I got authors block and also got busy with life....I am so sorry!!