When he finds out you have a date or boyfriend

Naruto

Today you were hanging out with your blonde friend in his apartment. Just playing video games. You were playing a racing game. And you kept glancing at the clock. Making you loose the race. "Oh come on!" You yelled while glancing at the clock. "(Y/N)~ why do you keep glancing on the clock?~" Naruto whined. "It's nothing you should worry about Naruto. Let's start a new game" you changed the topic. "Oh come on~ you know we're friends...it's not like you have a date or anything" he laughed. "I actually do...in 30 mins- Oh my god!!! It's almost 5pm!! I go to get ready! He will get angry!" You yelled. And ran out of the apartment. Leaving a depressed Naruto. "She has a date Huh? Who would be greater than me!? I should just follow her and maybe ruin it" Naruto thought and grinned

Sasuke

you and Sasuke were at the school gates talking. And you waiting for someone. Every fan girl gave you glares, which you glared back. A glare meaning 'fuck-off-or-I'll-kill-you' scaring them. Sasuke was complaining of what an idiot Naruto is, which you met and isn't that bad. "Oh come on! Your just over reacting! Besides he's a fun friend" you said while patting his back. "No he isn't. He's always so cheery and annoying. How did we even became bestfriends?" He retorted. At the corner of your eyes you saw a boy coming, and it isn't just an ordinary boy. It was your boyfriend. But you missed the fact that he glared at Sasuke. He came over you two and slung an arm around you. "Hey babe~ how was you day?" He asked and kissed your cheek. Sasuke glared. "Tiring as usual (random boyfriend name)" you replied. "Oh duckbutt, this is my boyfriend (random boyfriend name). This is Sasuke." You said. Sasuke glared. "Hey babe~ let's go on a date at your apartment tonight. My parents are out. Let's watch a movie~" he smirked. "Sure! I'll pick comedy" you beamed. "I'll walk you back then~ I'll be there at 7:00" he smiled and took your hand. Dragging you away. "Bye Sasuke!" You waved. "I don't trust him...maybe I should follow them" he thought and smirked. He then followed you two like a ninja.

Gaara

You and Gaara were eating together at McDonald's. You just talked random things to him, he just nod indicating he was listening. "Hey Gaara what time is it?" You asked. "It's 4:45pm why?" He replied glancing at his wrist watch. "I am so dead! I'm sorry Gaara! I have to get ready! I have a date!" You bowed. And ran off. "Date hu? Let's see if he's good enough for you" he mumbled and stood up to follow you.

Kiba

you and Kiba became close after a few weeks. Right now you were at the park with him playing fetch with Akamaru again. "Hey Kiba, I can't stay long." You said while throwing a stick. "Why not (Y/N)~" he whined. "You see I'm going to have a date with my boyfriend this evening at a fancy restaurant call Quizine. So yeah...sorry" you mumbled. "What time? And why didn't you tell me?" He asked. A little disappointed. "You see he just asked me out a week ago. And this is my first date. Oh around 6 im sorry" you appologized. Kiba grinned thinking of a plan. "It's fine you should get ready it's 4" he said and shooed you off. You thank him. "Hey Akamaru? Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" Kiba petted him. "Woof!" He barked in agreement.

Shikamaru

you and him were cloud watching. Just staring up to the sky watching the clouds roll by..."hey Shikamaru. What time is it?" You asked. "It's 5pm teoublsome woman" he replied glancing at his watch. You widenes you eyes. "Oh my freckle frackle! Im late!" You said standing up. "For what?" He asked. "I have a date! Were going to the movies! By pineapple!" You yelled and ran off. "Pineapple? Date? Movies?" He asked himself. And thought that he would stop by at the movies.

Neji

you were at hinata's house again, studying for history which you were fine at. Neji was there too watching you two. "Hey (Y/N). How are you and (random boyfriend name)?" She asked out of the blue. Neji perked up. "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend" he mumbled. "Well she was just asked out a few weeks ago. Neji" Hinata replied. "We're good. And he asked me out to a date tonight at the park, kind off weird but I don't mind" you said while reading about some war. "I see what time?" Hinata asked glancing at Neji then the clock. "6:30 pm. Why?" You asked. "It's 6:20" Hinata mumbled. "What! NOOO!! I have to go! Bye Hinata neji!" You yelled while leaving their house, leaving an upset Neji. "I don't trust her boyfriend, he's kind off weird. And what date is at the park at night" Hinata said. "I don't know" Neji shrugged. "You should follow her just incase what that weirdo will do" Hinata said. Neji though for a few minutes and sprinted after you. Hinata just giggled.

Itachi

You and him were at the library like always reading books. "Hey Itachi? What time is it?" You asked then glanced at the clock. "Oh my god! I'm so dead!" You whispered yell and shut the book with a thud. "Why? It's only 4:45" he asked staring at you. "You see I have a date. At 5. I got to go..bye" you said and ran off. Itachi shut the book and quietly followed you. Just incase