When he confesses his love to you

Naruto

You and your loving bestfriend Naruto, were at your apartment on the floor  playing 20 questions. "Favorite color?" Naruto asked. "(F/c). Favorite Animal?" "Fox. That's your 20th question (y/n)..: now umm...." Naruto started to play with the hem of his orange shirt. "What is it?" You asked and tilted your head cutely. "Um...(y/n)....w-will..." He stammered a tint of pink was on his cheeks. 'Oh my god! Is he asking me out!?' You thought your heart started to beat faster. You admit you have a tiny crush on the blond. Not tiny huge!. "(Y/N) (L/N)!!! WillYouGoOutWithMe?!!" He spoke quickly bowing his head. "What now? And say it slower" You asked you didn't catch that. "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you ashamed. You giggled and flung yourself to him and hugged him. Which he returned. He then kissed you. Which you gladly kissed back.

Sasuke

You and your duckbutt friend were at the skating rink. You knew how to skate and your like a pro. You guys already had your ice skates on. But had a tiny problem. The uchiha dosen't know how. "You wanted to go here and you don't know? Your a moron" you huffed. Sasuke was holding your arm so that he won't fall. "I never knew it was this hard" he retorted. You sighed and held he's hands slowly guiding him. The uchiha was smirking for some reason. You rose an eyebrow but ignored it. Sasuke hold on to you like there's no tommorrow. You thought to yourself 'does he really not know?' You asked yourself. And let go of his hands much to his dismay. "Do you really not know?" You asked seeing he could stand on ice. He skated closer to you and without another word smashed his sweet soft lips on yours. Shock you didn't know what to do. Your mind was unavailable at the moment. Sasuke departed and sighed cause you didn't kiss back. "I see you don't feel the same way" he mumbled and turned around. You caught his sleeve. "What was that about?" You asked in a daze. He rolled his eyes "I love you idiot." He said frowning at you. Your gears started to move. "Oh...I love you too duckbutt" you smiled. "Oh I get- what!?" He asked you nodded. "So your my girlfriend?" He asked. "No geez Sherlock. Now let's go skating...for real" you cheered and was about to skate whn Sasuke pulled you against his chest. Your back press against his firm chest. You turned your head to see your duckbutt boyfriend . Only to be met by lips. You flushed but kissed back. 'Thais damn duckbutt forgetting were in public' you thought in the kiss.

Gaara

You were in your appartment watching black butler. when the door bell rang. You turned off the tv and ran to the door. You opened it to see an annoyed Temari holding Gaara by the collar. A smirking Kankuro and a nervous Gaara. You already met them while hanging out with Gaara and got close especially with Temari. "Hi what's wrong Temari?" You asked opening the door wider. "Oh no. Gaara our little brother here just want to ask you something" Temari Said and pushed Gaara forward. "What is it?" You asked the red head sweetly. He muttered so,ething that cannot be heard. "Come again gaara and speak up" you said. Kankuro patted his back. "(Y/n)! Will you be my girlfriend! I liked you since the day we met!" He said and bowed. "I like you too. So yes" you smiled Temari just clapped along with kankuro. Gaara lifted his head only to be pushed by his sister to you causing your lips to collide. Kankuro cheered. Temari smirked. Relaxation dawn at you two and jumped away. Your face was red. But not as red as Gaara. It was redder than his hair!. You just giggled lightly. "Okay I have to go now (y/n)...bye" Gaara awkwardly said and walked away "Wait!" You said while running up to him and pulled his shirt collar down and kissed him. You then backed away into your apartment with a smile face red. Leaving your new boyfriend in a daze. "Ha! Told you she'll kiss him! Now pay up" You heard Temari said. And laughed

Kiba

you were taking a morning shower. The doorbell rang, a groan of annoyance escaped your lips. And wrap a fluffy white towel around your wet body. You dashed to the door. And yanked it open. "How may-" "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!??" A wild Kiba suddenly jumped out from nowhere causing you to shriek in surprise thinking it was a weirdo and you kicked him in the 'happy place'. He fell down to the floor. And moaned in pain. "Kiba!? Oh my gosh! I though you were a pedophile!" You exclaimed. "Really? (Y/n) at least answer my question." He said while groaning agin. "Oh yeah....yes I will be your girlfriend" he then hugged your bare body with just a fluffy towel on. And kissed you. Of course you kissed back. Almost forgetting to hold the towel in place. You broke the kiss, once you felt the cold air. "Uh Kiba?" You asked. He was still hugging you. When he looked at you, he realize you were just in a towel and wet. "You look hot" he said earning a kick in the 'happy place' again.

Shikamaru

Shikamaru and you were relaxing on the feild again. As always. He then spoke "hey (y/n) will you be my girlfriend. I kind off fell in love with you. And it's troublesome to not tell you" he said turning his head to look at you. You looked at him straight in the eyes seeing if he was joking or not. "I also fell in love with you too pineapple" you teased and rolled over to him. He then stared at you longingly. You just sighed and kiss him. Which he immediately kissed back. When you departed you 2 continued cloud gazing his arm wrap around your waist, your head on his chest

Neji

you, Hinata and Neji--strangely-- were in the cafe again. You were drinking a cup of ice cold cappuccino. Neji and Hinata sat by each other. You were looking out of the window, bored. Neji was squirming around his seat. Hinata was deep in thought. "I wish we had math homework today" you suddenly blurted out the two looked at you. Weirded out.  "Are you even (y/n)" asked Neji. Suspicious. "You just say you wanted math homework" Hinata pointed out. You widened you eyes. "Oh my god! What have I become!" You yelled. There weren't too many people in the cafe. "Hinata! Neji! What's happening to me! I suddenly wanted math!! NOOO!!! I'm corrupted!!" You cried anime tears and face plant on the table. Hinata just giggled. "Hey (y/n) do you like someone?" Hinata softly asked. "I don't like math" you replied thinking what's wrong with you. "Someone.." Hinata said. "I said I don't like math- oh my god math is in my mind!" You realized you've been thinking of math and banged your head on the table. "She said someon!" Neji partially shouted getting impatient. "You don't have to get grumpy. And yes" you mumbled. Neji facepalmed. "Besides I'm not sure if he returns my feelings. No one would like me like that" you waved your hand. "Nejilikesyou!!" Hinata blurted out. "Hinata!" Neji hissed. "You what me?" You asked not sure if your ears need cleaning. "Neji likes you!" Hinata exclaimed again. And ran off leaving you two. "Is she serious?" You asked heart thumping. "Yes...I liked no loved you for a while now (y/n) " he said. And you glomped him. "Aww...I love you too" you said "oh-what!?" He asked. "Well the person I love or like is you" you smiled sheepishly. He then suddenly kissed you which you gladly return. "Eww!" Hinata jokingly said. You two pulled away blushing.

Itachi

You and your good friend Itachi were at the library again reading. Itachi tapped your shoulder. "What?" You tilted your head. He handed you a book. "Read this page for me please" he asked handing you (favorite book). "Why?" You aske cautiously. "Just read it" he smirked...the uchiha smirk...and it means so,ething is up. You carefully looked at the page. Some word were highlighted with a red highlihted. The first highlihted word was. 'I' then 'Love', then 'You', 'Will', 'You', 'Be', 'My', 'Girlfriend'. And finally the letters of your name were highlihted. You stared at the uchiha in awe. "Yes" you said stiffly. Without a second thought you glomped the raven head. He caught you and held you by the waist. And kissed you which you eagerly kissed back. Once you broke apart you two stood up to get something to eat and have a date