When your date goes wrong

(F/c)= favorite clothes
Naruto

you ran and change as quick as you can. You were supposed to meet him at the movies. You were excited really. Why? This is your first date. You wore your (f/c). You then dashed to the movie theater. And you were late by only 5 mins. Not that bad. He wasn't there yet and you waited, and waited, and waited. He never showed up. But then you heard moaning. Being a curios you, you looked behind the theater, only to gasp when you saw your date sucking on a girls face. "What about your date" the girl moaned out. "Who care. I was just making you jelouse that's all" your 'date' replied. Out of anger you picked up a rock and threw it at him. "You fucking bastard! You were just using me!" You yelled and ran off.

while at the blonde--

naruto to forgot to asked you where, he sighed and went to the park and sat on the swing set. 'I forgot to ask her' he thought and sulked. But then stopped when he saw a girl that looks awfully like you crying on the bench. He approached the girl. "Hey- (Y/n)!?" He exclaimed once you looked up. "N-Naruto...h-he was j-just u-u-using me" you stuttered out. And glomped at Naruto. He tried to comfort you. Which includes tromping your hair. 'Don't worry (y/n) you'll never be like this again! I promise!' He thought.

Sasuke

he followed you until your apartment, your boyfriend kissed you on the forehead and left. You then started to prepare onlivious that Sasuke was spying on you. When it was finaly 7 the door bell rang. "Coming!" You hollered and ran to the door. Once you opened it you were greeted by a smirking (random boyfriend name). You opened the door and he locked it. "So I found movie about 4 idiots. It says it's really funny" you beamed. But then you didn't expect that he would pin you down on the wall. "H-h-hey...w-what's wrong? " you stuttered out as you saw lust in his half lidded eyes. "You should only stare and look at me..." He said lustfully and started to kiss you colar bone. "W-what are you doing?" You asked afraid. "After tonight your mine, and only mine" he whispered and started to unbutton your top. You tried to push him away. But no avail. He suddenly ripped your top off. You squeaked. "HELP--mhmp..." Your mouth was the covered. "Shhh.." He whispered against your skin. Tears poured down from you eyes.

while with the duckbutt---

once your boyfriend entered the door, he tried to open it, but realized it was locked. 'Damn it' he thought and pressed his ear against the door. He heard muffled talking. "HELP-mhmp" he heard you yelled. "That's it. I can pay for another door" he thought and kicked open the door. He ran a few steps to only halt once he saw you topless, crying and pinned down by your boyfriend. Without another word, Sasuke pulled your boyfriend off you punched him and kicked him out. "Come back again. Your dead" Sasuke sent his infamous uchiha glare. Your ex ran off scared of the glare. Sasuke then turned to you and led you to the couch, where there was a blanket and left you there to find your room to take another shirt. Once he was back and you with a shirt. He conforted you and watched the movie together. 'I'll never let that happen again' Sasuke thought.

Gaara

you didn't change for your date, considering you were just going to the movies. You weren't the type of girl who likes make up and being girled up. You hated it. (If you like make up, just pretend you don't). You waited for him. But he never did came. 'He ditched me' you sighed bitterly. "I wonder where he- oh there he is" you said angerly. There behind the ticket booth was your date having a make out session with the cashier. "Hi" you smiled innocently. "Oh (y/n)- wait it isn't what it looks like! I was...it was her!" Your date accused the cashier. "Oh shut it. Your just one of those annoying prick guys" you calmly said. On the corner of your eyes you saw a red head walking towards you. "(Y/n) nice to see you here...is this the place where you are having a date?" Gaara innocently asked. "Oh hi Gaara. Yeah it was. But my date was sucking this cashiers face" you pretended that they weren't there. "I have an idea Gaara! Wanna go with me!? It's just some action movie" you waved two tickets. "I guess nothing better to do" Gaara replied quietly. "Hey (y/n)! I'm sorry!" Your date yelled. "Go fall into a ditch!" You yelled back and entered the theater. You had fun with Gaara watching the movie. 'I'll always wait for you'

Kiba

you were on your date at a fancy restaurant wearing a (favorite dress). But it was annoying as hell. Your boyfriend just kept staring at the girls, and trying to flirt with them. IN FRONT OF YOU. Unknown to you Kiba was a few tables away spying. Soon you had enough, "that's it, we're done." You stood up. But your boyfriend grabbed your wrist stopping you. "Hey what's wrong babe~ I'm just talking to other girls" he cooed. You pulled your hand out of his grip. "Fuck off bastard. I'm not those slutty bitches" you said and bitch slapped him. Making a scene you could careless. 'Damn that was hot' Kiba smirked a few tables away. Once you were outside he followed. A depress aura was circling you. "Hey (Y/N) I saw what you did. And it was awesome" Kiba grinned. In the end Kiba drove you home. But not before throwing rocks at your ex's car. 'I'll never look at someone else' Kiba thought.

Shikamaru

you and your date were at the movies watching (favorite movie). But it way annoying and kind off unnerving. Why? Your freaking date keeps stroking your thigh in a suggestive manner. You were half way through the movies when he suddenly touched your inner thight. You slapped his hand away and stood up. "What a pervy date...man whore" you angerlu thought as you came out of the door. Only to see Shikamaru leaning at the wall. "So how did your date go?" Shikamaru smirked. You groaned and stood infront of him. "Horrible! He kept stroking my thigh! The nerves" you said. And sighed. Shikamaru then outstretched a hand for you. "Come on show me where your house is, I'll walk you home" Shikamaru muttered. You hesitadly took his hand, and he walked you back home hand in hand. 'I will always be right here' Shikamaru thought.

Neji

You and your boyfriend were sitting on the park bench eating subs he packed. He just watched you eat a sadistic smile on his face. "Arnt you gonna eat?" You hummed. "No eat up dear" he smirked. You shrugged it off and continue to eat. But every bite you felt weaker and weaker. You set down the 3/4 eaten sub. "I feel dizzy" you said while leaning back. Your boyfriend threw the sub away and pinned you down on the bench. There was no soul in sight. Just you and him. "What are you doing?" You mumbled. Slowly Dozing off. When you suddenly saw he took out a pocket knife. "(Y/n) were gonna be together forever....don't worry....I won't let anyone touch you...then we could have kids....live in peace" he said insanely. He inched the knife closer to your chest. You tried to push it away but was too weak. Tears started to fall from you eyes. You then blocked out. But not before seeing a blur. You fell to unconsciousness.
an hour passed you woke up in hinata's room with a worried Hinata watching you. "Am I still alive right?" You asked. "(Y/n)!!!" Hinata wailed. The door opened and you saw a relived Neji. "Hey" you mumbled. "Good thing I got their intime. He was about to stab you." Neji sighed. "Thanks a lot Neji...." You mumbled before dozing of again. 'Anytime I will always protect you' Neji thought. But he said it outloud. Hinata giggled. "Someone likes my bestfriend~" she cooed. Neji blushed and walked out.

Itachi

You and your date were at a Italian restaurant. there were waiters and waitresses. Every time you talked to a waiter he'll kick your leg under the table. Causing you to stop. He then sent a glare to you. 'What the hell?' You thought and continued eating. Once you were out you bursted. "What the hell was that about!? I was asking for something! And my leg hurts!" You yelled. "You shouldn't talk to other men. Your mine and only mine" he said. "One we are not in a relationship! Two I am not an item. Three You hurt me!" You yelled. Unknown to you a raven heAd was watching. He then took out a gun and pointed it at your head. You backed away. "What the heck man!?" You yelled. "You are not allowed to disobey me. Your only mine and mine alone." He whispered and inched his face closer to you to kiss you. Gun still pointing. You then saw a black blur. That blur kicked knocked out the gun from his hand. You looked at the blur to see Itachi standing their. Holding the gun pointed at your date. "Leave" Itachi indimitatedly said. Glaring down. He threw the gun to the nearby river. Your date ran away. You then flung yourself at Itachi. "Thank you so much!! I would have died!" You wailed out. Itachi just patred your head. "Come on I'll walk you home. And don't worry...I was 'passing by' anyway" he said. And took your hand. You told him your address. 'I wIll always save you..' Itachi thought

Phew!!! Finally done!!! Hope you like it
•3•

dont nut forget to favorite,follow an comment🌺

kirai~