You meet again and become friends

Naruto

you were in the ramen shop eating, well, ramen. Until the blonde from the other day entered. "Old man! Give me a bowl!" He called and sat besides you. Once he noticed you. "Oh it's you! Your the girl I bumped in! Sorry about that" he laughed nervously. "It's okay umm..." You trailed off not knowing his name. "Naruto. Uzumaki, Naruto!" Naruto have a goofy smile. "(Y/N), (L/N) (Y/N) " you replied grinning. "Eat up" the man said while handing Naruto his Ramen. In 10 seconds he was ordering more. And more and more. He ate while you two talked. By then end of the day you bacame friends.

Sasuke

You were in a coffee shop. Just sitting there and drinking a cappuccino. A certain raven head then sat down infront of you. "What are you doing besides sitting there?" You asked. Slightly annoyed by the Uchiha. He just smirked and drank his coffee. But oh how karma is on your side. The waiter bumped into Sasuke. Making him spill his coffee on him. You tried to stifle a laugh. But it was no used. You laughed at Sasuke. Who had coffee all over his shirt. You smirked, but karma struck again. A costumer bumped into you making your cappuccino that was in the mug that you were holding spill on you. The uchiha just smirked. You grew a tick mark. There was cake that you ordered on the table and you threw it to him. It hit him in the head. You smirked. Soon it went to a mini food fight with the two of you friends. "(Y/N), (L/N) (Y/N)" you said to the raven head. "Sasuke, Uchiha sasuke" he replied smirking

Gaara

You were at the park where you last saw the red-head. In the same spot and time. You didn't like to be around a lot of people . So you sat there with your sketch pad sketching. You then felt someone sat beside. You looked to the side and saw the same red-head. This time you introduce yourself. "Hi...I'm (Y/N), (L/N) (Y/N)" you said while smiling sweetly at him. He just looked away. "Gaara. Gaara of the sand" he replied. "Hm..I see...let's be friends" you smiled and hand him your sketch pad. "I want to know your opinion" you said and showed him your new creation. It was a sketch of you two sitting on the bench in the park. "Is that me?" He asked. "Mhm!whatcha think?" You asked "it's good I guess" he mumbled. "Thanks!" You replied. Soon it was time for you to leave. "Bye~ let's see again tommorrow. Same spot time. Kay?" You waved.

Kiba

you were at the park again all alone on the swing set. It's not that you don't have friends or anything. You just liked to be alone sometimes. And now is that time. You were swinging yourself, back and fort. Watching kids play. Until the dog from a few days ago came near you. It started to nudge your lug using its nose. It was seeking for attention. "Why hello there" you said while crouching down and petting the dog. Soon you started to scratch its belly. Unknown to you a certain brown head was watching behin a tree. You started laughing. 'Time to come out and have the guts' he thought. "Akamaru!" The brown head called. The dog stood up and ran to its master who was now infront of you. "Don't ever do that again!" The teen scolded. "Oh sorry- hey your that girl from the other day!" He suddenly exclaimed. "(Y/N) (L/N) (Y/N)" said petting Akamaru again. "Kiba, Inuzuka Kiba. And the dog is Akamaru." He introduced himself. The dog barked. "Hey. Do you wanna hang out with us?" He asked. "Sure! We're now friends!" You said excitedly. 'Ouch..' Kiba thought. Sonon you became friends.

Shikamaru

you just finished writing a 30 paged history report for this Monday. And it was such a hassle. Right now you were walking up the hill to that spot where you last relaxed. But when you got there. A boy with pineapple hair was laying there.
"Oi, that's my spot" you said to him. "Does it have your name? No." The boy said. Those words sounds familiar to you.the boy smirked. "Your the boy who disturbed my sleep. And, You threw my own words at me. Wow that hurts" you mumbled and layed down. A few minutes of complete silence. "Hey pineapple kid. Have you ever thought About being a cloud? I mean they would just fly by going with the flow" you asked out of the blue. "I have a name and it's not pineapple kid. It's shikamaru. Nara Shikamaru...and yes. Just going with the flow and where the wind takes me" he said. "I see. Shikamaru...I'm (Y/N), (L/N) (Y/N)" you said and drifted off to take a nap. Shikamaru just stared at you. From that day on you became friends with the pineapple.

Neji

you were at Hinata's house this time. Doing homework with hinata's help. Why? It was MATH. And you hate math. (If you don't just pretend). "I'm gonna add x then distribute it to what now?" You asked bored out of your mind. "Distribute it to the numbers." Hinata was serious when it comes to teaching and helping you. "What's the use of math in life! All we need is how to add stuff, multply, devide and minus! Who cares about x! What's the use of x and y in life!" You yelled frustrated. Hinata just giggled. "Mou~ what's so funny?" You whined. And banged your head on the desk. "We have a quiz you know tommorrow in math" Hinata snickered. Your mind processed what she said. You hit your head harder on the desk. "Hinata what's that banging?" The guy from the cafe entered her room. "It's just my bestfriend banging her head. Cause of math" Hinata said. "Wait let me do an equation of what will happen if I study." You siad to the two of them. The boy looked at you weirdly while Hinata just shrugged. You started to write. once you were done you banged your head again. "What's the result?" Hinata asked. Handed the paper to her. Hinata fell down laughing. Why? Here's what you did.
       no study = fail
+                study = no fail
                 ____________
         No study + study = no fail + fail
Study (No+1) = Fail (no+1)
study = fail.
hinata showed Neji your work. "I am so screwed! I'll fail! Math is always right!" You yelled and started to cry anime tears. "Hey have I introduced my cousin to you?" Hinata asked. "Hm...let's forget math and introduce me to your cousin" you beamed at the thought of forgetting. "Neji this is (Y/N), (L/N) (Y/N). This is Neji, Hyuga Neji" Hinata said. "Nice to meet you." You smiled math forgotten. "Neji! I forgot can you help her! I have to visit Ino!" Hinata said. And then sprinted. Nwji had no choice and started to explained. Which you pretended to understand. From that day on you became friends. Neji was laughing inside at your equation.

Itachi

this time you were at the library just to read. And relax. You didn't have to work there anymore. Your friend was okay and back to work. And so there you were reading a book. When you felt someone sitting infront of you on the table. There sitting was the raven head from yesterday. He was reading a book called the Hunger games. And you were reading Twilight. You were in the middle of the book when you abruptly closed the book earning a glance from the raven head. You've had enough. You didn't knew it had adult content. Your face was flushed. Also you were annoy. Why? What vampire sparkle!?. It totally ruined your view on vampires. "Never reading this again" you mumbled put it far away. You got another book from your stack. You pulled out 'The perfect Shot' a basketball book. The raven head grew curios. "What's wrong with the book?" He asked you. You looked at him. Then flushed remembering the scene. "Read it for your self. You'll understand. It totally ruined my point of view" you said while glancing at the book. Far away. He shrugged and reached for the book to read. You watched his expression, he was a few pages away from that Scene. "It's not that bad" he mumbled and flipped a page. He then Shut it. "That was bad." He said. "What vampire sparkle?" You asked. He just chuckled. "By the way I'm Itachi. Uchiha Itachi" he said while continuing the hunger games. "(Y/N), (L/N) (Y/N) you replied. The two of you continued to read together. And became friends.

I got carried away on neji's and Itachi's. Sorry!