She Lookin For Love {a Varsity Fanclub Story} Chapter 1

MY POV

I stared out the window of the backseat of my brother's car. I was bored to death and I had to pee really badly. My twin sister Angel sat next to me. She was bored also; sometimes she didn't have a very long attention span. "I'm bored Jayk and Ally has to pee!!!" Angel yelled at Jayk. "Yeah!!" I yelled also. "Ok, can you hold it or do we need to stop so you can go?" He asked me "Uhhh I guess I can hold it." I replied. I just wanted to get to wherever this house was. You see, Jayk is making Angel and I move in with his band and him. They bought this big house and so it has a lot of room in it for everyone to stay. And since Angel and I missed Jayk so much when he was gone he decided for us to live with them.

"Turn the radio on please!!!!" I ordered Jayk "fine" he hit the dial and Look At Me Now by CHRIS BROWN ft. LIL WAYNE AND BUSTA RHYMES came on. "I love this song!!" I squealed happily as Angel and I started singing along. "We're here!!" Jayk finally said as he hoped out of the car. "Wow it's beautiful" Angel and I said in unison. "I know, it was expensive so it better be." Jayk laughed. I got my bags out of the car along with Angel and Jayk. We walked up to the house and went inside. "Where are our rooms?" Angel asked. "Upstairs somewhere." A guy with blonde hair replied as he can down the stairs. "Girls this is Drew Ryan Scott." Jayk introduced "Drew these are my sisters, Angel and Ally." "Nice to meet you lovely ladies" Drew kissed both our hands. I noticed Angel blush as he kissed her hand.

"Likewise" Angel giggled. Then I remembered I still had to pee!!! "WHERE IS THE BATHROOM????" I yelled franticly "Ummm that way down the hall on your left." Drew answered. "THANKS SO MUCH!!!" I thanked him as I ran to the bathroom. When I got out of the bathroom I noticed more people coming in. There was a guy with black hair and another guy with brown hair. There also was a girl with blonde hair and another girl with brownish red. "OMG YOU GUYS LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!!!" The girl with reddish brown hair exclaimed. "Ummm we're twins." I answered "Cool, I'm Ashlee and this is my brother Bobby." She smiled "Awesome, I'm Ally and this is my twin Angel and our older brother Jayk." "I'm David and this is my sister Avril." The dude with the black hair smiled. "It's nice to meet all of you." Angel answered.

"Ally, you need to check out your room!!" Angel said excitedly "Ok, show me to it!!" I laughed at her as she pulled me upstairs. She pulled me into my room. "It's awesome!!" I smiled as I looked around. "Yep all of our rooms are our favorite colors." She smiled. "Cool" After awhile in my new room I walked downstairs to where everyone was. Before I got a chance to do anything a girl with Black hair and snake bites jumped at me "HI I'M ALEX HEHE" She exclaimed acting if she had drank about 20 cups of coffee before she got here. "Hey, I'm Ally. Whazup???" I laughed at her. "Nothin, this is my younger sister and bro. That's Carissa and TC." She introduced me to them. I smiled at both of them but my eyes lingered on TC. He was gorgeous, I had to force myself to look away from him.

"It's awesome to meet you" Carissa smiled at me. "Well I'm going to go unpack." Avril said as she walked upstairs. "Yeah me too." Carissa and Ashlee said at the same time as they followed close behind Avril. "Did you already unpack, Ally?" Angel asked me. "Yeah, if you need any help unpacking just holler." I replied. "Ok thanks sis." She said as she walked upstairs behind the others. "Soooooo, have all of you guys already unpacked?" Alex asked the guys. "Yep" they replied in unison. "Cool, what do we do know?" she asked again. "How about a game of basketball?" David suggested "Totally" I smiled. We all walked outside to where there was a basketball court in our backyard. "Ok Drew, TC, and Jayk on one

team. And Alex, Ally, David and I on the other." Bobby declared "Cool with us, now lets get this on!!!" Jayk yelled. "Oh you're goin down pretty boy!!!" Alex glared at my brother. "By whom may I ask?" he smirked knowing he was irritating her. "SHUT UP AND LETS GO!!!" She yelled. The game quickly started as Alex snatched the ball up and hit TC in the stomach and laugh "Sorry bro but it's revenge for throwing me in the pool the other day" he gives her a glare "what" she said he gets the ball and hits her in the back.

"OWWW!!!" She screams at him and tackles him to the ground. I start laughing like crazy at them. "Oh you think that's funny do you??" she asks me as she tackles me as well. "WTF, Get off me!!!" I screeched and tried not to blush considering the fact that I was on top of TC and she was on top of me. She finally gets off and stands there and laughs. TC gets up and helps me up also. He quickly pushes her and she falls on top of Jayk. Bobby and David just laugh at them. They both get up and look pretty mad at Bobby and David for laughing at them. Before we know it Alex and Jayk push Bobby and David in the pool.  "Sweet revenge how I love you!!!" Alex smiles then takes all her close off except her panties and bra then jumps in. Then TC pulls his shirt and shoes off and jumps in. "You coming sis?" Jayk asks me as he takes his shoes, hat, and shirt off and jumps in behind TC. "Sure" I shrugged and jumped in. "Come on Drew!!!" we all yelled at him. "Ok" he jumped in too.

Of course Drew had a waterproof camera so he got it out and started filming everyone. We started splashing and playing around we started a chicken fight Alex was on Jayk's shoulders and I was on TC's ''read set go" said David as me and her tried to push each other. She threw me in, Alex and Jayk high fived each other '"we rule"' Alex screamed "whose next" Jayk said. "Hahahahah this is great for the camera!!" Drew laughed. "Dude you're up." TC pushed Drew torts Alex and Jayk. "Who is my partner??" He asked. "I will I guess." David said as he got onto Drew's shoulders. "Hold my camera!!!" Drew yelled to me. I took the camera from him and turned it towards the chicken fight. Quickly Alex pushed David into the water. "Hey I wasn't ready!!!!" he pouted "We win again!!!!" she cheered. "So what now Jayk" she said "hmm u" he pointed towards Bobby "what me" he said she nodded "fine Drew be my partner" he said Alex pushed "yea" she screamed and gave Jayk high five again, wow she is good. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ok what did u guys think??? Love it, Hate it, Review it!!!! :) Peace and Love