She Lookin For Love {a Varsity Fanclub Story}

CHARACTERS:

Jayk Purdy:

He is the strong, oldest, obsessive with skulls, and very slow when it comes to electronics. He has two younger sisters who are Angel and Ally. They are twins but not really that much alike. He is sort of a cheater, and he is romantic. He is willing to change for the right person.

Bobby Edner:

HE IS FUNNY, SWEET, QUIET, SILLY, AND VERY CALM. HE DOESN'T LIKE TO PULL PRANKS ON THE OTHER GUYS. HE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP NO MATTER WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN. HE TREATS ALL HIS LOVED ONES THE SAME.

Drew Ryan Scott:

He is funny, sweet, caring, crazy, hyper, cool, ALWAYS PULLING PRANKS,HE IS ALWAYS VIDEO TAPING STUFF THAT HAPPENS AROUND THE HOUSE.

TC Carter:

HE IS THE YOUNGEST AND ALWAYS GETS PICKED ON BY THE OTHER GUYS. HE IS THE YOUNGEST OF THE CARTER FAMILY. AND HAS TWO SISTERS WHO ARE ALEX AND CARISSA. JAYK ALWAYS GIVES HIM BRUISES. HE HAS A DEEPER VOICE THEN THE OTHERS. HE IS NEWER TO THE GROUP. HE IS VERY NICE TO GIRLS AND TREATS THEM RIGHT.

David Lei Brandt:

HE IS THE BEST DANCER IN THE GROUP. HE IS VERY SMART AND ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR THE OTHERS. HE HAS A YONGER SISTER NAMED AVRIL. HE KNOWS WHATS WRONG AND WHATS RIGHT FOR THE GROUP. HE IS LIKE THE FATHER OF THE GROUP. HE IS ALWAYS THERE AND NEVER TURNS HIS BACK ON YOU.

Carissa Carter:

She is in love with Bobby Edner. She is the middle child of the Carter family. TC Carter is her younger brother and Alex Carter is her older sister. She is out-going, fun to be around, nice (IF YOUR NICE TO HER), sporty, and love to sing and dance. Long black hair with side bangs, 5'3", tan, her favorite colors are Black and purple.

Ashlee Elizabeth Edner:

She is crazy, random, giggly, lovable, smiley all the time, nice to everyone, shy around people she doesn't know and hot guys unless she is with a close friend or family member. She is in love with David Lei Brandt. Bobby is her brother. She has shoulder length brown hair with a side bang and blue eyes. Lime green and magenta are her favorite colors. She loves to sing it's her passion, she loves to hang out with friends and listen to music, along with riding her bike and swimming competitively and for fun, she also loves to write.

Alex Carter:

She is sweet, shy, but if u get to know her hyper, crazy, cool, makes people laugh, don't like seeing people sad, don't care what people think of her, if u get on her bad side she will make your life hell, very gentle sometimes, she's a bad girl, gets in trouble a lot but careful for the law. She is the oldest of the Carter family. She has two siblings which are Carissa and TC. She is in love with Jayk Purdy. Her favorite colors are black and red. She likes dancing. Singing, skateboarding, photography, swimming. Her favorite drink Snapple and monster and water of course.

Angel Christina Purdy:

She is in love with Drew Ryan Scott. She is basically a girl version of drew. She is crazy, loud, random, spontaneous, friendly, patient (when at work), happy, lovable, giggly, funny, huggable. She is the middle child of the Purdy family. She has two siblings which are Jayk and Ally. Ally is her twin; they love being together and are alike in a lot of ways besides looks. She has long blackish brown hair and big brown eyes. She is always smiling Her Favorite color is Lime green. She loves Singing, dancing, laughing, And Writing.

Avril Nicole Brandt:

She is SWEET, FUNNY, CRAZZY, WILD, DONT MESS WITH HER OR ANY OF HER FRIENDS YOU WILL REGRET IT. SHE HAS LONG BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES. Her favorite color is red. SHE LOVES DANCING, SINGING, EATING TOMATOES, DRINKING, TWISTER, SWIMMING PARTY. Her brother is David Lei Brandt.

Ally Elizabeth Purdy (me):

She is sweet, funny, caring, loving, spontaneous, crazy, random, friendly, sarcastic sometimes, and hyper. She hates to see other people pick on people because they are younger or smaller. She loves her friends and family and is always there for them when they need her. But if you're mean to one of her friends or family then she isn't afraid to stand up to you. She is the youngest of the Purdy family. She has two siblings which are Jayk and Angel. Her and Angel are twins and love being together and are a lot alike besides their looks. She is in love with TC Carter. Her favorite colors are purple, black and blue. She loves dancing, singing, drawing, writing, swimming, and hanging out with her peeps! She has long blackish brown hair and big hazel green eyes.

So you guys, this story is also on my youtube account but if u want to check out the video then please do cause it has the characters on it!!!! :) Peace and Love