Chapter 10: Emmett

After sitting there for a few long seconds not knowing what to do I just hug him. I wrap my arms around him like a vice. His cold arms wrapped around me. All of a sudden Emmett busts the door open and sees us just sitting there.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! JUST KISS HER ALREADY MAN!!!!" Emmett screams at the top of his lungs. Edward has him pinned up again the wall with his arm pushing up against his neck. (As if that would do anything considering he is a vampire).

"Alright chill dude I was just messing with you," Emmett says calmly. Edward backs off him. Emmett leaves the room and Edward sits back on down on the bed.

"Why did you act like that?" I ask.

"He just gets annoying especially when it comes to my relationships," Edward says.

"Oh," is all I could say.

"What are you thinking about?" Edward asked.

"I don't know," I answered. He chuckles then looks at the time. It's already 10pm.

"I'm going to get to bed so I will actully wake up in the morning," I said while walking to the bathroom to change my clothes.

"Alright," He says and goes to sit on his couch.

"I'm going to my room to sleep though," I tell him. Once my head hits my pillow I'm out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry for such a short chapter but I just needed to get something in. Next chapter will be better I promis. Leave some request for the next chapter in the comments. Ok bye! :)